◇ Chapter 1 : A New World ◇

Suza, Eji, and Kaido, three teenagers, were transported into another city ?

Eji was scared. Actually, terrified. He was normally the calm and composed person of the group. However, once they arrived in this new city, his heart was racing because of the panic that submerged him. He wasn't used to new places, that's why he often did not go on trips. Which also explains the amount of research he made to gain knowledge about other countries or any popular cities. There were in a dark alleyway, it was so small, but you managed to see pedestrians.
Eji took a deep breath to calm down, but immediately chocked. The air was thick and burned his throat like some unknown substance entered his body. He coughed a bit then adapted to the environment.

"Hey dude, are you feeling okay ?" a concerned
Kaido asked.

"Yeah, no worries. Just a little shaken up," he responded while letting out a small laugh.

"If you say so," Kaido said, breathing in a chunk of air but the same phenomenon happened to him.

Suza cocked an eyebrow at their unusual behaviour and took a whiff of air as well. Suddenly, she started coughing as if the air was poisonned. Her eyes widened at the discovery and stared right into the boys' eyes. The three knew this wasn't normal.

Where were they ? Where were they that the air was so polluted, you could hardly breath ? They all starting digging for answers in theirs heads but it was all in vain. Nothing made sense. Nothing about their situation made sense. For love's sake, WHERE WERE THEY ? That same question was trotting through their heads. Frustation began to rise and anger took over.

"This is all your fault Eji ! If you hadn't picked up that damn amulet, none of this would've happened !" Kaido lashed out.

"HOW DARE YOU ? HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME WHEN THIS WAS OUT OF MY REACH ?" Eji has never been this furious. His face was seething with rage.

"HOW DARE I ? HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME ?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT !"

"OH IT'S MY FAULT NOW ? YOU WANNA GO ?"

Tears were spilling down Eji's face. Not of sadness, but of anger. "BACK TO THE BRUTE YOU WERE, I SEE ?"

"BACK TO THE CRYBABY YOU WERE, I SEE ?" Kaido copied.

The two boys kept throwing insults at each other, getting more and more personal. As they say, a friend's insult hurts more than a stranger's. Suza had to prevent this from escalating any further. If she didn't... She didn't want to think about that. Her heart ached at that thought.

"SHUT THE FLIP UP !" she vocifered sternly. "I AM FED UP WITH BOTH OF YOU."

"I know you two are feeling very emotional. But now isn't the time to quarrel."

Both of them gaze down, ashamed of themselves. How could they have said such things ? They were friends, not enemies. And should treat the other as such.

Into The Realm Of Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें