sukuna vs kiyo and first battle

Ayanokouji pov

When he ran at me I immediately ran backwards. I needed to end this battle as fast as possible.

" domain expansion emotional void "

Soon we entered a pink room where his grin was getting bigger and bigger where it started to to bleed.

" anti emotion technique "

The second I heard him whisper that the my domain broke as it sustains it power trough people have emotion over loads.

Then sukuna ran at where I started to throw punches with him.

He first threw a jap at my head where I tilted my head and it sailed past my head.

He then brought his arm to my side where it would hit my ribs but I used my other hand and pulled the hand that was going back to his side which caused him to miss his mark.

He quickly jumped back and looked more serious.

" your strong kid what's your name "

" kiyotaka ayanokouji "

" I'll fight you again when I get stronger "

After that yuji took over.

" yo "

I turned to see gojo coming towards us waving

" I'll have to take yuji for now "

I sighed in relive

" Bye kiyotaka "

" Bye yuji '

The king of curses was powerful even though it couldn't match my strength right now. It was almost there.

It had only one finger and had to get ready into the body.

I need go get stronger.

I could use my sword I should how to wield it properly.

I should get into a 1v1 battle and use my sword.

That's what I'll do.

I quickly went to find someone I could challenge. In this school the option to battle is OK there is even places made for that except it won't get nodded down to increase your rank.

I was walking when I found a tall boy with with muscle and a scar on his face.

" do you want to fight "

" sure "

He grinned

" my name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" my name is aoi todo second year "

( tokyo student beside kinji and yuta will be first year's while Kyoto students will be year 2 )

" follow me "

He led me to a battle field where we could battle.

" before we start I have a question  "

" yeah what's the question "

" what is your type "

" tall, thick thighs, perfect cup size and probably an above average ass "

For some reason he started crying.

" why are you crying "

" it's nothing best friend "

Huh best friend.

" I shall not hold back to show my  respect to you "

With that he ripped his shirt off and at a very quick speed he ran at me. I had to dodge I needed to get my sword out of the sheath but he was far too fast.

I quickly jumped back to try to unseath my sword but he came at me again. As I was getting away he threw a punch with cursed energy at me.

I had to tank it where I was sent flying. When I was in the air I got out my sword and ran at him before he could react I already at my sword on his neck.

" looks like you win "

" yeah "

Today was pretty boring beside fighting todo and sukuna it was a boring day.

( the reason why it's short is because it's night at the time of the story and he's a special grade on par with yuta I will be adding an oc cursed spirit which will be making fight scenes a lot longer as right now there aren't many on his level. )