4 Rooms 8 Hearts

The cast of "Transit Love" are all gathered in the living room. At first they were experiencing awkwardness, but gradually it turns into curiosity as they looked around the house together.

While exploring the rooms, a theme was apparent. The girls' rooms were coated with shades of pink and white, creating a soft and inviting atmosphere. One of the girl's room had a walking closet that are used together. Each room had a vanity mirror and thoughtful touches that reflected the personalities of the occupants.

In contrast, the boys' rooms were styled in shades of blue and white, creating a cool and relaxed ambiance. Similar amenities like walking closets and vanity mirrors were present, ensuring a comfortable and stylish living space.

With only four bedrooms and each room only have two beds, the cast of "Transit Love" gathered back outside to decide on sleeping arrangements. The group was divided into guys and girls. To determine who got which room, they chosen a classic game of rock, paper, scissors.

_______________

After a quick round of rock, paper, scissors, Minji and Haechan were the winners for the girls and guys. Hence, they got the big room and the room assignments were decided: Jeno with Haechan, Jaehyun with Mark, Minji with Winter, and Karina with Ryujin.

Once the rooms were settled, the conversation shifted to dinner plans. Earlier, Jaehyun, Jeno, and Minji had discussed the idea of making bibimbap and fried rice. But they realized there were no groceries yet.

Haechan proposed, "Let's rock, paper, scissors to decide who heads to the store. Two guys and two girls?"

However, since Jaehyun and Jeno were in charge of tonight's dinner, they became the automatic choices for the grocery trip.

With the guys sorted, the remaining girls - Minji, Winter, Karina, and Ryujin - decided to settle the matter with another round of rock, paper, scissors. In the end, Ryujin and Winter were chosen on the grocery trip.

Ryujin grinned, "Looks like we're in charge of grocery shopping duty. Anything you want us to get?"

The cast gathered around, discussing their favorite snacks, essential items, and meal ideas.

_________________

As they prepared to head out, the others that stayed behind bid farewell and wished them a safe trip.

Haechan called out, "Bring back the good stuff, guys! No pressure, but our dinner depends on it."

Minji added, "Bye guys, have fun!"

________________

In the car

On the way to the supermarket, Ryujin, Winter, Jeno, and Jaehyun settled in, and a slight air of awkwardness lingered. Ryujin, breaking the ice, turned to the guys in the front seat.

Ryujin asked, "So, are you guys good cooks?"

Jeno chuckled, "I'm not a culinary expert, I would usually just go for takeouts due to my job. But I can handle some simple Korean dishes and ramyeon."

Jaehyun nodded, "And what about you two? Can you guys cook?"

Winter smiled, "I enjoy baking, but when it comes to cooking, I'm more on the experimental side."

Ryujin added, "I make a killer ramyeon. Once someone tastes it, they always want more."

Jeno suggested, "You should cook for us tomorrow."

Ryujin replied, "We'll see."

As their conversation continued, Winter brought up the show, saying, "You know, I can't figure out who the Xs are. It's like everyone is getting along so well."