SOOOooo I went to Disney

Me and the fam took a trip down to Disney world. Needless to say, chaos ensued and gay things were said.

---------------

On the teacup spinny ride:

The fam: *teasing* "No spinning! You can only go straight!"

Me: *to the smoll cousins* "Don't worry, I never go straight!"

Me: *muttering and cackling* "I go gay."

---------------

In line for the Tron lightcycle ride (great movies btw):

*literally no one*

Me: *looks up at the video playing about the ride*: "HeR eYeS aRe So PrEtTy"

Everyone: *blink blink, excuse me straight child?*

Me: I MEANNNN- *struggles to drag myself back into the closet*

---------------

In line for the Tron lightcycle ride again:

The informational video: You will be piloting a modified lightcycle.. *proceeds to babble on about incredibly obvious things*

Me, who is disneybounding as Hera Syndulla: Hm. *shrugs* Shouldn't be too much different than a speeder. *In her French accent*

---------------

In line for the Tron lightcycle ride:

The cast member: Excuse me princess (I'm older than I look ;-;. Also like what if I was non-binary?!? Stop judging based off of looks lol), you need to your bag in a locker! (The way they say it in that fake smiling, aggressive way tho like dam)

Me: *grins in this is where the fun begins*

Me: *holds up my 'bag' witch is actually an Auvi-Q case and is only like 4 by 3 inches and can easily fit in the on-ride storage. It also has a label on it that clearly reads 'Meds inside'*

Me: Oh, Im sorry! I have to bring this with me for medical reasons!

You can just see the cast member like give me this look, like that 'you look perfectly fine stop lying' type of look. 

Me: *Smiles that so-sweet-its-toxic smile and proceeds to speak with 'the big words'*

Me: It is necessary for me to carry epinephrine at all times in case I go into anaphylactic shock. I would most likely have approximately 5 minutes before I am unconscious, and only a few more before I'm completely gone.

The cast member: *Is shook*

The cast member: Well- Well- I'd need to alert my supervisor to come and talk with you since it's medical.

Me: Alright! Thanks for understanding!

No supervisor ever came ;-;

---------------

My cousin: What's that? *points at my Ahsoka magic band+*

Me: Oh this?

Me: This is Ahsoka Tano.. *insert me ranting to a 5 year old about the greatness of the commander*

My cousin: *bLiNk BlInK*

---------------

Another cousin (has never watched Star Wars): Look! I have a lightsaber! 

Me: *thinking its gonna be Luke's 'saber or something*  Thats..

Me: *Sees the hilt*

Me: *TrAuMa from Rebels sinks in*

Me: Thats great love..

---------------

In the gift shop:

Me: *panic attack*

---------------

In the restaurant:

Me: *Anxiety intensifies*

Me: I'm going to be right back!

Me: *Gets up and goes to the bathroom* (It was clean and no one was there so I just locked myself in a stall and sat on the floor until I calmed down.)

---------------