" Are you taunting me?"

" No."

" But it looked like you just taunt me and were trying to say that I should have wore a little short dress."

" Stop assuming things and tell what do you want."

" So if I come to you I need a reason first."

" Exactly."

" Of course Mr. Malhotra, how can you even waste your one minute on a silly creature like me." Sarcasm dropping from her sentence.

" Now you got it, so if there is something then tell or leave."

" Mr. Malhotra, I also not that free that I would like to waste my precious time on you. I wanted to ask if you could meet my friends, they wanted to meet my fiance and if you don't then also it will work I will make an excuse."

" You don't need to." and I started walking, she followed me. 

" Stop!" I turned back. She kept her hand on my arm and then started walking. 

" Act like you are really my fiance, don't act like you are forced to do all this." She said while giving me a threatening glare and then again put her smile back while waving towards her friends.

" Hi, I am Zain Malhotra, Inaya's fiance." They introduced themselves to me.

One girl said," Inaya, your fiance is very handsome."

The other said," Ya, we never thought you would get such a handsome fiance and when you didn't have a boyfriend when you were in high school. Looks like you had a good luck. You got a good man with a lots of money and handsome face."

Inaya replied," Everything is not money and handsome face. If you knew it, you also would have got a husband like him and second thing I didn't thought love as a joke so I didn't made a boyfriend because I didn't wanted to just play. And having a boyfriend or not does not make someone cool." and she gave them a sarcastic smile and dragged me with her. When she was dragging me I noticed a small birthmark behind her ear, it looked like a small cute heart and wait, I have seen this before... behind that girl's ear. Am I just assuming things or she is that girl only. Maybe that's why I was getting attracted to Inaya, I have never felt any attachment before to any girl except that girl and after years I am getting attracted to someone again and maybe she is the only one. I have to check whether she is that girl or not.

" Oh mister." I was snapped back to reality by Inaya, she was standing in front of me, her hands were folded and her face was red, burning from anger.

" Oh, sorry."

" She wants to talk to you." She pointed towards Tia and then left. I turned my face after seeing Tia.

" Zain please. Listen to me once, I am here to apologize." I turned back and stood in front of her and checked my watch.

" I give you 5 minutes, say whatever you want."

" I am sorry. I shouldn't have talked about your fiance that way. I won't repeat it. Please forgive me."

" You should ask forgiveness from Inaya not me. You said bad about her not me." And then I walked away.

Inaya's POV:

I walked away from there. Then only Armaan and Vivaan called me," Bhabhi."

" Hello!" I walked towards them.

" Bhabhi, you are looking god damn beautiful." Armaan said.

" Oh thank you, a lot young gentleman."

" Bhabhi kasam se kaha aap, kaha bhai apne kyu haa kiya." I pinched his cheeks.

Armaan said," Bhabhi dekho bhai Tia se baat kar rahe hai."

" Pata hai."

Vivaan said," Aur apne karne di."

" Aab tumhare bhai ko baat karni thi mein kya hi kar sakti hu." I said while taking a glance of them talking.

" Bhabhi, aap Tia ko jaante nhi yo bhai par koi kala jadu kar degi. Aap unhe uske sath akela maat choda karo." While we were talking that chipkali was coming towards us.

Armaan asked," Is she coming towards us?" Vivaan and I nodded.

She came and hugged both Vivaan and Armaan and was going to kiss them both on their cheeks before them only I pulled her.

" Hey, what's wrong with you?"

" You are not kissing them." I said while coming in front of them.

" Oh man, what's your problem if I am kissing them."

" Are you their girlfriend?" She shook her head.

" Are you their mother?"

" No way."

" Their aunt or do you have any relation with them." She shook her head.

" Then why are you kissing them?"

" Who are you? That you are asking me all this."

" I am their protector."

" Protector?"

Armaan and Vivaan said, " She is our bhabhi." 

" Oh so you are Inaya. I was not able to recognize you. Wah, ghar par sanskari aur bhar esse."

" Who are you to judge me."

" I don't care whatever you say or do. The thing is that stay away from Zain, he is mine and only mine."

" Oh, definitely he is not yours." I said while showing her the engagement ring. " The ring which I am wearing is of his name and the ring which he is wearing is of my name. I belong to him and he belong to me. If you have any more doubts go and ask my fiance, Zain Malhotra."

" You bloody bitch. You stole Zain from me and I will take him back." 

I picked a glass of wine from the table and threw it on her.

" Oops, I am sorry." And I walking away. After taking 4 steps, I turned and said," And for stealing it needs to belong you but Zain never belonged to you so it's not stealing dear and sorry for the dress." And continued walking. Armaan and Vivaan came behind me.

" Bhabhi that was awesome. I wished that I did have camera at that point." Vivaan said.

" Thank you."

" Bhabhi, today it's proved why Anya and you are bestfriends." Armaan said.

" How??"

Vivaan said teasingly," Bhabhi, don't you know Anya threw wine on Vani."

" What? Why?"

" She should have thrown on both Armaan and Vani but she only threw on Vani because she was trying to make Anya jealous."

I burst into laughter. " Oh my, Armaan tell us the full story." Instead of telling, he ran away.

" Vivaan, we shall take the whole information about this from Anya. Ok!"

" Bhabhi, I will love when Anya will say him that Ameer baap ki bigadi aulad."

" Me too.." 

We went to the table and then only a waiter came and said to me," Ma,am some want your autograph can you please give a autograph." He said while passing me a pen and paper.

" Me.. but why?"

" I don't know ma'am but he said he was a big fan of yours and wanted a autograph from you."

" Ok!" and I signed it and gave it.

Zain's POV:

The waiter came to me with Inaya's autograph and when I saw it. It was the same which that girl gave me so Inaya is also that girl which I used to love. Again it is proved that out of hundred thousands girls, my heart choosed her.