«✮ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ✮»

King's Back

"Kageyama?"

"Senpai"

"Oh my god. You've grown a lot, guess I can't call you lil king anymore"

"You can if you want," he says, grinning.

"You've become so skinny," I say as I pat him.

"I didn't change much, I guess"

"You did pook," I said pinching his cheeks

"Um. Y/n, do you know him?"

"Oh yea Rin, we used to be neighbors in middle school, when I was in Miyagi. We used to practice Volleyball together with other friends. "

"Oh I see"

"Also, Y/n senpai, I need to tell you something-"

"NEXT UP INARIZAKI FROM HYOGO  VS KARASUNO FROM MIYAGI"

"It's the time, show me how much have you really grown, Tobio"

"Do your best, you two"

They both turn to me and nod with smiles.

"Okay then, I'll sit in the audience," I say, jogging towards the sitting area.

Both the teams gather on the court all lined up. They bow and take their positions after their captains shake hands. Atsumu serves and earns a point. He comes up for another one, but it was an out, so Karasuno scores. Karasuno's Ace, #3 serves but hits the net. Our #5 serves but also misses. Their Middle Blocker, #11 serves which is received by our libero. An orange haired boy sprints and does an incredible jump, but he forgot.. to hit?

Rin comes to serve next. Karasuno goes for a point, but Atsumu and Aran steal their chance. Suna again serves, their leader barely manages to receive it, and Kageyama tried to spike the ball directly, but gets blocked. He rebounds and sets it to the tangerine (oops), who jumps and spikes the ball, earning a point. The orange head, #10, turns everyone's attention to him by their Slide Attack. Kageyama serves, the ball hits the net, but our libero saves it, Atsumu takes a big step and tosses to our #2 who scores a point. Osamu comes to serve, and their libero receives it. Tobio tosses to a baldie (pls), and gains a point.

"AND HINATA SHOYO SCORES A POINT"

So, he's Hinata. Samu serves and Karasuno scores. Vice versa in the next rally. Aran serves and earns a point. But the attention is now shifted to a Traditonal Japanese Instruments' tune and rhythm. It feels so good to hear. These peaceful beats motivate Karasuno and they score the next point. Hinata serves, a quick is done from Inarizaki's side but received by the foot by Hinata? Everyone is shaken by what had just happened. But making this shock an advantage, Karasuno's captain earns a point.

The first set is won by Karasuno. The next set starts. Inarizaki slowly takes the lead. Atsumu's been targeting their #4, the libero, who has missed many times. #4 suddenly does come weird finger pushups to calm himself down. What a great way! The next time he's targeted, he receives the ball, but Inarizaki still manages the point thanks to Rin. He looks at me and winks while smirking. I can feel my heart melt. OOOF THIS GUY. And almost when our school's at 20 points, Kageyama comes up with killing serves. Though, Inarizaki still wins the set, as Kita was put in.

The third set begins after the draw of the first 2. Tsumu serves and gets the point with his floater. Karasuno earns the next point. Both teams seem to have a hard time dealing with such pressure from playing, and it all comes down to fight for that one point, the point each player on the court could give their all. Tsumu and Samu had their quick planned for this point, it was perfect in every possible way, but it was stopped by the other quick duo, by Hinata and Kageyama.

End of the Chapter