In front of them, there was a path made visible by white tiles on the ground in a forest rich in flora, but there were no animals, only a few insects and many birds fluttering above them, the door closed behind them suddenly but without causing any splash, there was no sun, but only clouds and a greyish sky.

James turned, "Lily, I'll hold Morrigan, the path isn't very safe."

Lily looked at him as if to judge him "And why you? Do you think I can trip? I just need to see your marked knees to understand that you aren't that agile either." she said, huffing and walking on as Morrigan ate the ends of her red hair.

"But what did I do? I was trying to be helpful." James told more to himself, rubbing a hand through his combed hair.

"Dobby needs to book an appointment at the restaurant and ub bouquet my master?" Dobby said appearing next to James with a pen and list in hand.

"Oh no thanks so much dobby, I'll do it myself, she'd find out if you did all the work."

"ARE YOU COMING, YES OR NO?" his wife shouted and he started running towards the entrance while Dobby followed him closely.

The little girl had fallen asleep in her mother's arms, while the parents arrived at their destination, a large expanse of 200-meter-high stone walls full of statues and works of art carved inside, in front of them there was a short staircase always in stone with an arched opening.

"Are you ready?" James asked tightening his hand on her hip, they rarely came there, there had been no good memories in that building, especially in his childhood

Having crossed the passage they looked at a building not even comparable to the walls that surrounded it, they were ants compared to the size of the structure, perhaps even smaller, it was so high that its top was not visible due to the fog and clouds.

It was entirely covered in silver, with black and gold decorations, covered with a stained glass window, and some baroque decorations, you couldn't see exactly where it ended, but you could see the stone and the noise of the waves caused by the bad weather, they were located right on the edge of Gbrighton Cliff in southern England, the true version while Muggles only saw a simple patch of grassland.

The couple opened the large metal door with white diamond claws set on it, crossed the threshold, and found someone before them.

A smile appeared on James' face as he saw him and he held out a hand.

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other Nosoi, still in good shape I see."

Lily wasn't used to him so she decided to step aside, but she felt his gaze on her, her daughter.

Nosoi, an elf twice the size of James, muscular and scarred, with dark gray skin and dirty silver hair, one eye was covered in a large scar while the other was ruby, his long ears were full of piercing, and he was dressed in a black tracksuit and a brown blazer and a belt around his waist with knives.

Having crossed the passage they looked at a building not even comparable to the walls that surrounded it, they were ants compared to the size of the structure, perhaps even smaller, it was so high that its top was not visible due to the fog and clouds.

It was entirely covered in silver, with black and gold decorations, covered with a stained glass window, and some baroque decorations, you couldn't see exactly where it ended, but you could see the stone and the noise of the waves caused by the bad weather, they were located right on the edge of Gbrighton Cliff in southern England, the true version while Muggles only saw a simple patch of grassland.

The couple opened the large metal door with white diamond claws set on it, crossed the threshold, and found someone before them.

A smile appeared on James' face as he saw him and he held out a hand.

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other Nosoi, still in good shape I see."

Lily wasn't used to him so she decided to step aside, but she felt his gaze on her and her daughter.

Nosoi, an elf twice the size of James, muscular and scarred, with dark gray skin and dirty silver hair, one eye was covered in a large scar while the other was ruby, his long ears were full of piercing, and he was dressed in a black tracksuit and a brown blazer and a belt around his waist with knives.

"Indeed Mr. Potter, let's find you some rooms to stay in then we'll talk,"

he said, turning and waving his hand.

"Shit!"

Barthy Crouch was in the school corridors during recess when he remembered having forgotten to do his transfiguration homework.

"What gets you all of a sudden Crouch, you'll have me swearing at Merlin only because of you screaming out of nowhere." a girl with skin as dark as night, rich hair gathered in a ponytail, black eyes and two long gold pendants like earrings scolded him.

"I forgot-"

"Your homework?" Regulus anticipated him, his gray eyes searching the corridors for a particular person.

Sinistra glanced suspiciously at Regulus and turned back to Barthy.

"May I know why you're at the top of the class but you always forget your homework in the great hall?" she exclaims, checking her dark green manicured nails.

"Barthii!" Pandora shouted, running towards them in her Ravenclaw robe and holding a roll of paper, her cheeks red from running and her blonde hair messy.

"Ah, that's why," she said earning a glare from brown haired guy.

"You forgot your homework again," he said breathlessly.

"Thank you very much, Pan, the old woman would have transfigured me into a toad."

Only later did the young Lestrange notice Regulus and how he was looking at her, which caused a blush to spread across her cheeks.

Aurora almost wanted to take their heads and smash them together, what was it?,  they expected her to think that they weren't having a secret relationship, well at least only she knew, she was sure that all the others thought that Pandora was too innocent and Regulus too busy with family activities and reputation to have a relationship behind their families' backs.

He took the young Crouch heir by the fabric of his uniform and led him back towards the classroom.

"Hey!, why...."

"Shut up, you don't want to be a convenient third party I hope?"

Regulus didn't take his eyes off the girl, there was no way she was so cute even when she was messy, they got together last year in the potions classroom at night hidden from everyone's eyes, and their relationship was going swimmingly, even if it remained a secret.

"Reg" his girlfriend brought him back to the world of the living, his girlfriend.

"Hmm, tomorrow I'll see you in the library in the evening, I'll have some elves bring us dinner there," he said quickly in a low voice, looked around, took her delicate hand for a quick kiss and with one last look they separated.