5. Journey to Camp

Gin had said that it would take them three days to get back to camp. Alya didn't care how long it would take, at least she would be with kids her age that aren't Walter, or Carter.

"So, how do you and Gin know each other?" Charisma asks as they walk through the woods.

Alya looked down to the ground and replies, "Uhm, well Gin is my cousin."

Charisma gasps, "What do you mean cousin?!"

"His dad is,- well was my dad's brother." Alya says.

Luna goes next to Alya and asks, "What about Ash?"

Alya looks at Luna in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Well, Gin mentioned Ash's father and you said 'Ash is alive'." Charisma adds.

Alya looks at Charisma , "Right, his dad is also my uncle."

Caetus joins in to the talk and says, "That's why he was so worried about you, and wanted us to get to you as soon as possible."

Gin sees that Alya is uncomfortable and interrupts, "Let's stay here for the night, Luna, put Vega down over there," Gin points to a spot underneath a tree, "Charisma and-," Gin looks at all the kids and says, "Alya set up camp, and Caetus get a fire going."

All the kids except Alya go straight to work, Alya goes closer to Gin and teasingly says, "When did you become so responsible?"

Gin smiles and rolls his eyes, "Get to work."

Alya raises both hands in defeat and walks over to where Charisma is. After they finish Charisma sits next to Alya and asks, "Are they alive?"

Alya looks over at Charisma, "Who?"

"Our parents."

Alya looks at every kid that is working and answers, 'I got my memory back four days ago, so I don't know."

Charisma can tell she fells powerless so she scoots closer, "We all lost our parents, even if you didn't know up until four days ago, you're still his daughter."

Alya looked at Charisma, "I lied,- I still can't remember some things like his name."

"Your father's?" Charisma asks.

Alya nods her head yes.

"His name was Elohim."

Alya smiles as a tear drops from her face, "Thanks."

As they finished the conversation Caetus joins in *again*, "What you talking about?" He sits in front of Alya and Charisma, Gin comes along and sits next to Caetus, they all start to talk.

Two hours had passed and they were all finally going to bed, Alya volunteers to take watch for the first hour. The hour went by so slow, but when she went to lay down, she feels she had closed her eyes for one minute and it was daytime already.

The six kids packed up camp, put Vega on Prince and started up their journey to camp. Two days later they had made it to camp, and Alya felt that it was a whole other world there, with cabins, a fire pit, a building to eat in, and all of the heirs and their siblings and children of the heirs were everywhere.

 Two days later they had made it to camp, and Alya felt that it was a whole other world there, with cabins, a fire pit, a building to eat in, and all of the heirs and their siblings and children of the heirs were everywhere

Well 😐 I can't say much about this except: Alya's dad, Gin's dad, and the character you'll meet in the next chapter, Ash's dad are brothers and no one knew.(Gin is 15, Caetus is 14, Luna is 14, Charisma is 17, and Vega is 14.)