Hermione's heart swells with emotion at Isadora's words, her eyes shining with gratitude and relief. "Thank you, Isadora," she says earnestly, her voice filled with emotion. "I... I feel so lucky to have Alexia in my life, and to be welcomed into your family like this—it means the world to me."

---///---

Hermione's anxiety mounts with each passing minute, her worry etched into the lines of her face as she searches for any sign of Alexia. She checks every possible place she can think of—Alexia's dormitory, her own dormitory, the library, and even stops to ask other students if they've seen her.

With each negative response, Hermione's heart sinks a little further, a knot of fear tightening in her chest. Where could Alex be? The thought gnaws at her, filling her with a sense of dread as she imagines all manner of terrible possibilities.

Harry, who is growing more nervous as the hours pass and the Third Task approaches, joins Hermione in her search for Alexia, eventually they return where they began, at the Great Hall.

Harry and Hermione's steps quicken as they approach the Great Hall, their hearts heavy with concern for their missing friend. As they enter the hall, they spot Mrs. Weasley, Isadora, and Ron engaged in conversation. Hermione's eyes dart around the room, searching for any sign of Alexia, while Harry's gaze flits anxiously between the three figures.

Isadora notices their arrival and smiles warmly, but her expression quickly shifts as she sees the worry etched on their faces. "Is something wrong, dears?" she asks, her concern mirrored in her gentle tone.

Hermione takes a deep breath, her voice trembling slightly as she speaks. "We can't find Alex," she admits, her words weighted with apprehension.

Molly's eyes widen in alarm, and she exchanges a worried glance with Ron. "Have you checked everywhere?" she inquires, her voice laced with concern.

Harry nods, his own worry palpable as he joins the conversation. "We've looked everywhere we can think of," he confirms, his voice tight with anxiety. "But we still haven't found her."

As Hermione expresses her worries about Alexia's disappearance, Isadora's gaze softens with a hint of reminiscence. "You know, Alexia has always reminded me of her father," she begins, her tone tinged with nostalgia. "He had a way of disappearing on his own adventures and then returning with tales that would leave us all in awe."

Isadora's gaze softens even further as she speaks. "Regulus," she murmurs, the name carrying both weight and warmth. "He had a way of disappearing for weeks at a time, especially during the summers. But he always returned, laden with souvenirs from his adventures."

Hermione listens intently, her heart swelling with empathy for Isadora's reminiscences. "What kind of souvenirs did he bring back?" she asks, her curiosity piqued by the thought of Regulus's travels.

Isadora's lips curve into a wistful smile as she recalls those cherished moments. "Oh, all sorts," she replies, a hint of fondness colouring her voice. "Trinkets from distant lands, rare artefacts, and sometimes, even stories that seemed straight out of a fairy tale."

Harry and Ron exchange intrigued glances, captivated by the tales of Alexia's father. "He sounds like quite the adventurer," Ron remarks, a note of admiration in his voice.

Isadora nods, her eyes twinkling with memories. "Indeed, he was, something her mother didn't like that much," she agrees softly. "And Alexia inherited that spirit of adventure from him, along with a touch of his wanderlust."

Isadora's keen eyes catch sight of the small green beetle making its way across the table. She raises an eyebrow in mild surprise, her attention momentarily diverted from the conversation.