"Oh, I haven't logged in for a long time. I have forgotten my password. You should just log in and see what you are doing!" Lin Pengpeng shook her head. After her freshman year, she never went to Tieba again. The courses were so difficult. It's too stressful.

"Here, hey, wait a minute, you have to make sure you don't get too angry when you look at it!" Lian Meng carefully handed the phone to her.

Lin Pengpeng was a little confused. Lian Meng's reaction was really strange. Could it have anything to do with him?

She took the phone and saw this article: "Lin from the Clinical School of our school has excellent academic performance since she entered the school, and she was also a scholarship winner. In everyone's eyes, she seems to be a perfect person, but today I'm going to expose her mask! As we all know, she once told some boys who tried to chase her that she had a boyfriend, and she rejected many of them because of this, but this was all an illusion! She said that she had a boyfriend My boyfriend is having an affair with another boy at the same time. This is totally..."

Lin Pengpeng's face became uglier as she read it, but she insisted on finishing it and smashed her phone on the table with a "pop" sound, which scared Lian Meng.

"Pengpeng, would you like to reply and clarify?" Lian Meng asked softly.

"No, she is distorting the facts. As long as you know the truth, there is no need to pay attention to it!"

"But look at the reply below. It's so ugly. It's obvious that they hired a troll to hack you! Are you sure you don't want to clarify?" Lian Meng asked hurriedly.

"Look at the gossip in the entertainment industry. The more celebrities try to clear themselves up, the more they are scolded by others? Isn't there a saying: Explanation is a cover-up, and cover-up is the truth?"

"But if you don't even explain, everyone will believe it and think your silence means you agree with others!"

"..." Lin Pengpeng thought for a while and felt that what Lian Meng said made sense. If he didn't say a word, the other party might become more and more arrogant!
Lin Pengpeng finally decided to register a new account and replied to the post on the Tieba: "This classmate, if there is no factual basis, what you said is infringing on other people's reputation rights!"

"Don't believe it? Someone has proven that a boy sent breakfast to her and her dormitory for more than a week, and she didn't refuse..."

"What does this prove?" Lin Pengpeng continued to ask.

"It proves that she is a erratic and hypocritical woman. While she is pretending to reject others on the pretext of having a boyfriend, she is also dating other boys..."

Lian Meng couldn't stand it after reading the reply, and replied: "You are slandering her like this, are you really out of justice and can't stand it, or are you having a conflict with the other party and taking this opportunity to take personal revenge?"

After Lian Meng's reply, someone quickly turned around and started asking the poster: "Yeah, you don't have any selfish motives, do you?"

"That's right, it's not a public revenge, right?"

  “……”

Soon, the post forum was divided into two groups. Some people still firmly believed that the poster was right, while the other group questioned whether the other party was distorting the facts.

"Mengmeng, you are still awesome!" Lin Pengpeng looked at the replies in the forum and really wanted to give Lianmeng a big thumbs up. He turned the situation around in just a few sentences. That's great!
"That's right! You can't reason with this kind of person, you should go straight to the point! I guess it must be that Duan who is deliberately disgusting you! It's too much!"