101-110

Chapter 101 Growing up
Like all parents of students who are about to go to college, Lin Pengpeng's family is also like this. They take Lin Pengpeng to the mall every two days and buy something every time.

Especially Liu Haixin, who always takes Lin Pengpeng to clothing stores to try on clothes for all seasons, which is simply torture for Lin Pengpeng who doesn't like shopping very much. Not only that, Liu Haixin always called Jin's mother to join her, and the two of them gave her advice. Lin Pengpeng felt that she had become a machine for trying on clothes.

I bought clothes, shoes, and skin care products. Lin Pengpeng is a different kind of girl. Although she has money to buy skin care products, she doesn't even have a set of basic skin care products. This is unreasonable. Considering her age, Liu Haixin only chose a set of basic skin care products including lotion and lotion. There is no way, even if Lin Pengpeng only has a bottle of facial cleanser, her face is still as smooth and tender as ever since she entered puberty, making people envious.

After struggling for more than half a month, the purchase was finally completed. Lin Pengpeng breathed a sigh of relief and could finally take a rest.

Jin Haoyu's family has also been busy during this period. They finally waited until Lin Pengpeng was going to college, and then this matter could be put on the agenda: engagement.

After some discussion, Jin's mother and several other parents decided to handle this matter on Lin Pengpeng's 18th coming-of-age ceremony. According to Lin Pengpeng's family's intention, the two families and the elders could simply have a meal together, but Jin Haoyu's uncle Yu Yang disagreed.

"How can we do it simply? This is a happy event for our two families and must be grand! Besides, the girl's coming-of-age ceremony and the engagement of the two of them are not small things. It can't be simple!" Yu Yang said with a domineering look. It’s really hard to refute.

"Uncle, no need, right? We don't care about this..." Just as Jin Haoyu said it, he was interrupted by Yu Yang again: "Okay, that's it. Just leave everything to me. There's still one month left. Time, trust me!" After saying that, he turned off the video.

"Mom, what is my uncle going to do?" Jin Haoyu suddenly had an ominous premonition.

"What else can I do? I just want to make your engagement ceremony grand!" Jin's mother knows her brother fairly well. She has always been high-profile in everything she did since she was a child. After working hard in the mall these years, she has become more domineering. Since he said that, it must have been approved by his parents, so there was no need to discuss it.

Jin Haoyu sighed, not knowing what his uncle was going to do. He felt that he was going to do something big, so he had better tell Lin Pengpeng as soon as possible!

Lin Pengpeng was also shocked when he heard the news. Could it be that he also wanted to hold a banquet? Lin Pengpeng was really right, Yu Yang really wanted to do this. Lin Pengpeng told Uncle Jin's idea to his parents, and they firmly disagreed with this! They are all ordinary people, it would be nice to keep things simple. In the end, under the "reasonable arguments" of Lin Pengpeng and her parents, Yu Yang reluctantly agreed not to make it too grand, but it was impossible to cancel the banquet!

Yu Yang has been very busy since the matter was finalized, but he is very busy. But the employees were confused: "The boss seems to be in a good mood recently? Did something happy happen?"

Here, Lin Pengpeng and Jin Haoyu also agreed on the time and rushed to T City to discuss the details with Yu Yang and order a dress. Yu Yang was also very proud this time. He also paid for the formal attires of both parents. After ten or twenty years, their old Yu family was finally going to be lively!