111-120

Chapter 111 Rumors (3)

Lin Pengpeng and Cheng Linfeng walked and chatted, and soon arrived downstairs in Lin Pengpeng's dormitory.

But these two people didn't know that Duan Jiajia, Lian Meng and the others had another quarrel, and soon left the hotel and went out for a stroll.

It had only been half an hour since Cheng Linfeng returned to his dormitory. Several other people in his dormitory also came back. Cheng Linfeng felt strange: "Why are you back so soon? Have they eaten?"

"You're still talking about it! After you and Lin Pengpeng left, the women at the two tables started quarreling again, and we couldn't even try to persuade them..."

"Why is this happening? Don't they sit at the same table?" Cheng Linfeng was surprised.

"That's right! It's not that Duan Jiajia. After she saw you guys leaving, she came to us angrily and said something sinister to Lin Pengpeng. Lian Meng and the others stopped working. The two tables just started arguing. Or The boss went to great lengths to persuade me to stop, it’s terrible!” Zhou Bin said.

"That's right! Everyone looks quite gentle and cute at ordinary times. Once this breaks out, none of us men can stand it. Cheng Zi, are you sure you still plan to pursue Lin Pengpeng? She doesn't seem to have a good temper today. !" Jia Li said.

"You guys are making too much fuss. People always have tempers. This is normal! Besides, I don't like Duan Jiajia either. It's normal for you to quarrel when you meet someone you don't like! But you guys , It’s so useless, you can’t get away from a few girls quarreling..." Cheng Linfeng looked down upon them.

"Tch, it doesn't hurt your back to stand and talk, but you just raised your legs and left. I don't believe you could have controlled the scene at that time!" Li Junhao said.

"It's not important anyway. The most important thing now is chasing girls, right?" Zhou Bin said with a smile.

Cheng Linfeng rolled his eyes at him and said nothing.

"Hey, I heard that Lin Pengpeng has a boyfriend, but I saw a ring on her right middle finger. Are you sure you want to pursue her?" Zhou Bin said.

"Yes, this family has its own owner, so don't get involved, brother!" Jia Li advised.

"I know what you are talking about, but until now, it has been more than a year, and we have not seen Lin Pengpeng's boyfriend. Who knows if she is afraid of trouble and does this on purpose?" Cheng Linfeng guessed.

"This... what you said makes sense, but if it's true, wouldn't it be too embarrassing?" Jia Li said.

"Let Cheng Zi give it a try. If, as Cheng Zi said, we give up now, wouldn't it be such a good opportunity wasted?"

"That's right, Cheng Zi, we all support you, you are our classmate, I believe you can do it!" Jia Li encouraged.

"Thank you, brother, but... I have never chased anyone. Can you teach me two tricks?" Cheng Linfeng was a little embarrassed.

So the next day, several people in the dormitory began to discuss how to chase people.

But in just one day, something big happened in the school forum!
"Pengpeng, hurry up, look at the school post!" Lian Meng hurried back to the dormitory and shouted.

"What's wrong?" Lin Pengpeng was very surprised. She didn't go to the classroom to study in the morning and was reading in the dormitory.

"Hurry up and open the Tieba forum and take a look, hurry up!" Lian Meng urged.