She saw several blurry figures in the bright light, and without hesitation raised her hand to strike at them. She knocked several of them to the ground.

  "Ning Ning!"

  Huo Jinyan rushed over anxiously, but was entangled again.

  "Sister."

  Lu Jingzhi ran out from behind the bunker at some point and ran straight to Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning's heart skipped a beat when he heard the sound of several triggers being pulled. He turned around and clearly saw a row of black muzzles.

  With almost no time to think, she rushed towards Lu Jingzhi and hugged him tightly.

  The expected bullet did not fall on her body. The moment the gunshot rang out, all the people over there fell to the ground.

  Reinforcements from Rose Manor have arrived.

  "Sister."

  Lu Jingzhi murmured.

  Lu Ning released him a little, looked at him, and touched him carefully.

  "Are you okay? Are you injured, uncomfortable, or in pain?"

  Lu Jingzhi looked at her blankly.

  Look at her extremely bright eyes.

  The surroundings finally quieted down, and everyone looked over, looking at her with a bit of disbelief.

Chapter 1112 Saw it

  Huo Jinyan was the first to react.

  He knelt down and looked at Lu Ning, her eyes were bright and no longer as unfocused as before.

  He raised his hand, his fingertips trembling.

  He held Lu Ning's wrist.

  Lu Ning breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Lu Jingzhi was fine, but was startled when he turned to look at Huo Jinyan.

  He didn't look right.

  "What's wrong with you? Are you injured? Let me take a look."

  She wanted to see anxiously, but suddenly Huo Jinyan pulled her to stand up and was hugged by him.

  Lu Ning was stunned.

  Huo Jinyan hugged her tightly, tears rolling down from his eyes.

  "Ning Ning, you saw it!"

  Lu Ning finally reacted and was startled.

  Only then did I feel the dazzling sunlight.

  She was stunned and slowly raised her hands, clearly seeing her fingers and fingertips.

  He could clearly see the tragic situation around him and Huo Jinyan's face.

  Her fingertips touched Huo Jinyan's face, and her eyes were red.

  "I saw you."

  The voice was trembling.

  Looking around, everyone silently had red eyes.

  ——————

  After receiving the news, Gu Chen rushed back without stopping, and even dragged over several big guys from the research institute.

  Several people breathed a sigh of relief after checking it.

  Lu Ning did see it.

  However, they were not sure whether this situation was temporary or completely cured, so they immediately took Lu Ning to the Medical Research Institute for examination.