One Shot 1: Erik and Peter Connect The Dots (1)

Start from the beginning

Erik still had not returned to his home until now, the previous days he had stopped at a low-star hotel that had fewer people, using a false name and trying not to be seen so much in public, he had to hide a little after being filmed trying to kill Raven and have his face be all over the news.

The first thing Erik did when he arrived was change from his metal suit into more comfortable clothes, before that he took a well-deserved shower, it had been a while since he had enjoyed a good shower, when he finished he dried his entire body leaving a towel wrapped around his waist, then he healed the wound on his neck, the one Raven had given him with the bullet.

First he boiled it by moving the metal needle with his powers, then he washed it again to remove any traces of blood, this time in the sink, using toilet soap, then he dried it with a hand towel, put on a small bandage, he grabbed said towel and used it to dry his hair, he kept the first aid kit that he had used inside a closet he had in the bathroom and left there still with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Then he went to the closet that was in his room and took out underwear, then a white high-necked T-shirt, on top he put on a checkered shirt with burgundy tones that he wore open, exposing the white T-shirt that he had underneath, he put on a worn jean on his knees, white socks and light brown boots.

He grabbed the chain that was hanging with the coin that Sebastian Shaw gave him the day he ruined his life by killing his mother and put it inside his shirt, so that it was in contact with his skin, he always wore that chain around his neck, then he put on a pair of metal accessories that would help him in case he had to defend himself against someone.

Those accessories were a watch on his left wrist, three metal bracelets on his right wrist, metal studs on his hip belt that held his jeans in place, the belt buckle, metal details on his jeans, metal buttons on his burgundy checkered shirt, metal washers in the little holes in his brown boots where the leather laces went through and metal buckles on the boots.

Erik's stomach suddenly growled, he realized that he was very hungry because he remembered that he had not eaten anything for hours, he grabbed his car keys that were leaning on a long piece of furniture against the wall, in front of his bed, his car was a black Corvette with a roof, Erik didn't like convertible models.

Lehnsherr left his room, walked through the living room making a grimace of displeasure when he saw again that thin or perhaps not so thin layer of dust that covered everything and went to the front door, while he took out the key and opened it he thought that when he arrived and had already eaten, he would clean, even if he didn't feel like it, it was worse to live in filth.

Once Erik was seated in the driver's seat of his black Corvette, he allowed himself a moment to relax before levitating the car and driving it to a supermarket, okay, maybe he shouldn't levitate the car, there was a reason he had brought the keys, he should drive in the traditional and normal way but it generated adrenaline to levitate the car and move it at an alarming speed, however it was going to be very striking, it was just starting to get dark, it wasn't yet night and it was likely that someone would see him, it really wasn't advisable, "damn useless humans" Lenhsherr thought angrily.

Erik rested his head on the fabric of the padded headrest of his seat and let his mind wander, he couldn't help but compare what his life was like now that he had freedom and how it had been before, during those 10 years that he was in prison, deprived of both his freedom and metal, the latter was fundamental in his life, allowed him to use his mutant powers, without them he felt that he had been deprived of an important part of his personality.

A renewed wave of rage invaded Erik, this time directed at more specific humans, that's right, the first thing Lenhsherr felt was an uncontrollable anger towards those humans who had captured and imprisoned him for so long, after several minutes it ended and he began to see half of the glass as half full instead of half of the glass as half empty, the important thing was that he had already left, not by his own means it is worth clarifying but he had done it.