"seems like they're sensitive," he observed the way you moved upon him playing with your nipples. you rolled your eyes, "No shit t-they're sensitive." eren smirked, hearing your fiery tongue. he moved his hands away, replacing it with his mouth. the latched his lips onto your right nipple while the left was still being pinched and pulled by his left hand. swirling his tongue around the bud, lightly biting down on it. your back arched feeling this sensation. you brought your right hand to Eren's hair, running your fingers through his soft hair right before you gripped onto it, earning a hum from the man sucking on to your breast. looking down at him you saw he was already looking at you with his green eyes. you bit onto your bottom lip, looking away from the man.

eren pulled himself off your chest, leaving kisses down your stomach until he reached your laced underwear. he kissed the fabric covering your clit, "can i?" he asked looking into your e/c eyes, "yes you can..." With that eren pulled them down your legs, leaving you naked beneath him.

"fuck, you're so beautiful." licking his bottom lip, trying to get moister onto his lips. placing himself between your legs, he gripped your thighs with his hands, keeping your legs apart. you lent yourself against your elbows, looking down at the male between your legs, the way he's gripping onto your thighs, the look in his eyes when he looked up into your own, made you feel something. you don't know what it was but you liked it.

before you were about to say something eren brought his lips to your clit, sucking onto the sensitive bud, swirling his tongue around it, "oh fuck-!" you threw your head back, moaning from Eren's experienced tongue.

the noises you made from Eren's touch made him want more. moving away from your clit, he brought his right hand to your pussy, sliding his index and middle finger between the folds, feeling how wet you were.
"wet for me, hm?" you nodded your head, "words," his tone was firm, you groaned when he moved his fingers away from your entrance.
"yes, I am now can you please-" You were cut off by eren sliding his fingers into your pussy, sliding them in and out. he brought his mouth back to your clit stimulating you in two different ways.

arching your back, moaning his name. eren loved it. you loved it. you gripped onto his hair again, grinding yourself against his mouth. eren fastened his pace with his fingers, and your moans became loud, throwing your head back.

"I'm going to cum!" you moaned out, trying to close your legs to get away from Eren's mouth and fingers. but eren held you close with his left hand having a strong grip on your thigh.
"oh my god-!" you could feel yourself coming closer to your climax, but eren pulled his fingers out of your pussy, and pulled away from your clit. looking down at the mess he made of you.

"why did you do that? I was about to cum you dick!" he chuckled at your aggression, "Don't worry sweets you'll get it..."

eren moved away from you standing in front of you, taking off his shirt, showing off his defined abs, muscles, and a few tattoos he had.

you closed your legs, feeling your pussy throb just looking at his body. slowly eren started to take off his pants, knowing you were watching him was thrilling to him.
eren looked up at you watching the way he made you squirm. he proceeded to take off his pants, throwing them off to the side somewhere in the hotel room, leaving him in his underwear.

you slowly looked him up and down, looking at his beautiful eyes, chest, abs, and lastly, the bulge showing through his underwear. making his way back to the bed, he sat down next to you.
he looked down at his crotch, showing the print of his dick.

"want help with that?" you asked looking down at it sitting next to him. smirking he says "Yes, i would love that sweets."

without a second thought, you got off the bed, getting on your knees in front of him, between his legs. looking up at him you could see the excitement in his eyes.
moving your eyes back down, you realised how big it looked. now you were starting to feel nervous. it's not that you haven't sucked someone off before, but it's been a while since you have done so.