Chapter 3: The Mansion

Huh...

He felt warmth around him. Now, Ryuu is starting to wake up while feeling the sun's rays falling on his face through the window. But...he was feeling something rather soft and warm on his left palm.

He inhaled taking in the smell of the fresh covers he was laying but the smell was mixed with the smell of flowers too although it was still very faint.

???- Ryuu, Are you awake? It's me...Emilia

Upon hearing his name he nods slightly. Still closing his eyes, He moved up the bed carefully leaning on the bed-headboard. Now slowly opening his morning eyes...He looked at the person on his left...Long silver hair...the same white robes...It was the same half-elf. Now rubbing his eyes with his right sleeve. He got a proper look.

Ryuu- Where am I...? I don't recognize...the room...

Looking at the half-elf who revealed her name now...to be Emilia.

Emilia- You are at the Roswaal Manor

He looked at his left palm to realize she was holding his hand.

Ryuu- Wait...First of all are you alright? After what happened yesterday?

Emilia puffed her cheeks and in an angry tone, she said.

Emilia- I should be asking you that! Do you know what even happened after you passed out?!

She looks cute when she is mad

Ryuu- Uh, no?

Emilia- The old dagger you were using was broken! And where on you face the same place where you stabbed Elsa!

She left his hand as he brought his hands up to check his cheek. All patched and healed.

Emilia- My mana was also gone so after returning to the mansion I asked Beatrice for help healing you...

Ryuu looked around and saw an identical bed on the other side of the wall, which was empty.

Ryuu- Thank you for helping

He says with a smile.

Emilia- I can't just leave one of my saviors like that

She smiles too. She brings out his circular glasses and puts them on him.

Ryuu- Emilia-San, where is Subaru?

Her face brightens down when she hears the suffix '-san'.

Emilia- Well you woke up 6 hours before dusk. And Subaru...? He was doing some 'Rabio-calenthatics' this morning

Radio-Calisthenics...You can still say!

Ryuu- HUH!? I never sleep that late... I don't even sleep sometimes

Emilia- Well that explains why you are so weak and skin so pale. You don't have a sleep routine as well as a proper diet. Now get ready, I am calling Rem to help you. See you at dinner---

She stands and walks to the door before stopping to turn back.

Emilia- And Roswaal called you to have your breakfast while he talked to you

Ryuu- Okay Emilia-sa-...Emilia

Emilia again brightens up and leaves the room.

Puck (muffled)- Aren't you a bit too happy?

Emilia (muffled)- Hehe

Then the voices got fainter and fainter. Later...The doorknob twisted and a short maid walked in... The right side of her eye was covered with her beautiful blue hair. Her left eye was exposed and...It looked gentle and had a beautiful hue of Azure. She had a red cross-shaped clip putting the hair away from her only exposed eye. She had a white flower headband that complemented her maid's dress. From the end of her head band, a red flower-shaped sting was also there. Her sleeves were split which stopped on her shoulder and then started at her elbow to wrist. her dress exposed her cleavage and her back.