Chapter 1: New world

Upon opening his eyes...he felt like he fell forward and saw the surroundings...

Ryuu- HUHHH?!?!?!?

The surroundings were like any other medieval-themed fantasy novel with different kinds of people, animals, and demihumans moving around. Then he realised...

Ryuu- DID MY CAR CRASH AND I GOT REINCARNATED?!?! 

He checked his hands and no he didn't reincarnate...He felt he had something on his feet and realized it was his backpack...emergency backpack. Sighing, he put the backpack on and started wandering around the cities...

Ryuu- Did I get summoned for some reason? That weird lady sound told me to save her target and called me her beloved or some shit.

The city square was big and lively. the main road was filled with colorful carts and a bulletin board where he looked at the map... then on the footpaths were some merchants selling their goods and products. His eyes fell on a fruit that was similar to apples. He stared at them for a while trying to read the text on it...

Ryuu- uhh...

Couldn't understand a single thing...

Shopkeeper- Hey there pretty face lady traveller

Ryuu- Do I look like one?

The shopkeeper's face turned from flirty to normal.

Shopkeeper- want some?

He took out his wallet and gave the man some coins.

Shopkeeper- these metals don't work in Lugnica

Angry, the shopkeeper pushes him away. he sighs walking away. He did a quick tour of the square, shops, and bars. When going to somewhere unknown, he saw a kid in the middle of the street while a cart was approaching a full speed. He took 0.1 seconds and with no hesitation jumped and rolled to the side with the kid. The common townsfolks were surprised to see this traveler in weird clothes save a kid, and then they all started applauding.

Demihuman wolf- WOAHH!!

Human- That was the best stunt!

 The town folks were releasing barrages of comments and compliments of his deed.

Kid- T-Thank you Onii-San

Ryuu smiled.

Ryuu- No problem kid. Next time be careful okay?

He pats the kid's head as the kid smiles and runs to his parent who looks grateful and nods showing it. He heard someone call his name and looked around to find no one he knew, he walked away in the unknown direction he was going.

While passing by an alleyway he heard some noises coming from there as if someone was being beaten. he runs in to see...three men about to gang up on a familiar guy.

Ryuu- Hey! Stop right there!

Fat attacker- What do you want?!

???- Is that the main heroine?

Short attacker- Who are you?!

Ryuu- Stop attacking him!

Lean attacker- And why would he listen to you?

Ryuu- Cuz beating is bad!

A sharp kick to Ryuu's abdomen.

Ryuu- Gah!

He held his abdomen and looked back up as he realized the men were turning their attention to him.

Short attacker- You got a bag...must be havin' many things in there!