The hell is here

Our Families hated each other ever since they met 200 years ago. What can we say? We are Mafias and want to destroy each other. Am I to blame? No. Im not. But for my future choices already...but...lets not hurry...The story is long...

Hello, my name is: Valentino Marizio.

And my story is crazy.

It all began after my 24th birthday. My family wants to get away from the Smironov's family, thats right. Our biggest enemies, its not that we cant fight them. Its just that so many people die from their family, our family and people around us.

Everyone in my family wants to get out of U.S.A and live rest of their lifes in peace. But we cant, sadly the world isnt that nice as it seems...it sucks, but you get used to it.

When I was 6 years old my family found out that Smironov's adopted a girl, but we never heard a lots about her until she was around 17, she would be seen in dark...sitting on bench and crying. She was creepy, and crazy to be honest. But there werent enough informations about her.

Present 

I was at club with my cousins, as we were exiting the club we heard screaming but it didnt last long. We ran to a near park where we heard the screaming, and we sawed two mans attacking a woman. We ran to them and beated them, we turned around to a woman that was staring at the floor.

"Head up." I said, she looked at me. I gasped as I saw who it was, it was her...the adopted daughter of Smironov, she had a tape on her mouth, her eyes wet, her hands tied and her noes was bleeding. Even tho she is my enemy I couldnt let a woman get hurt, I gently took the tape off her mouth

"Miss Smironova? Are you ok?"
I asked, she didnt answeard. I couldnt take her home...if I do I'll get attacked by her family. So...I'll just take her to my house until morning, I dont want to start a war with her family.

I gently untied her hands and lifted her up, she was scared. I brought her to my car as my cousins followed me. I puted her on the backseat and closed the door, I got in the drivers seat as my cousins entered the car. I droved to my mansion, we got out and I carried her to my room. I placed her on my bed and sat on a chair next to her.

She looked me in the eyes "A-are you gonna hurt me?" Her voice was like a soft whispere, I smiled at her "No...I wont" I said to her, she then got confused. "Then why am I here?" she asked me. "Becouse if I had brought you to your house your parents would had noticed me and killed me...I dont need trouble now. So I'll just let you go tomorrow back to your house. I cant let you go by yourself during the night...its not safe" I told her, she nodded her head.

"Thank you..." She looked away. "What for?" even tho I knew the answear, I still wanted to hear thoes words come out of her mouth. "For saving me from that man..." She said, I just smiled at her. I got up and walked to the door. "No problem...now go to sleep." I got out of my room and went to living room, I sat on the chair.

Only thing I could think about was that there is a woman in my bed, and not just any woman...its Smironova...but...one thing is odd or even more, but... No one knows her name and people hardly even see her during the day. I heard they dont let her get out of the house. But thats not my problem anyways.

I got up and went to the guest room, I layed on the bed and fell asleep.

Smironova's pov

Im in house of my enemy...this cant be happening. I need to get out but my legs are weak, I'll just spend my night here...and if I get my chance I might even kill him. But I dont think I'll do that tonight...I cant, he saved me. I'll have to kill him some other time.

God...Yelenka, what did you got yourself into? If my parents find out that I was here they will hang me on the tree...the worst thing is, I wouldnt be the first person in my family that will go through that.

I have this feeling that I wont fall asleep tonight...I havent slept last 2 days, thats not so bad. I had worse days...but somehow I cant stop thinking about him...his dark green eyes, that dark hair, his muscles and how he carried me...I can still feel his arms on my body....Eww. Why am I thinking about my enemies body? Im gross, if he didnt saved me and that never happened maybe I could had killed him some day without thinking about his body and the fact that he saved me...

HELLO GUYS!
I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY 2nd BOOK! AND YES! SMIRONOVAS NAME IS YELENKA. BTW IM STILL NOT FINISHED WITH MY FIRST BOOK, CAN YOU PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT.
THE CHAPTER 2 WILL COME OUT TOMORROW! SEE YAAA!