Chapter 1: Nice to meet you! I'm Sasaki Ryuu!

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

'Ugh.. What the fuck...'

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Shut the fuck up and let me sleep bitch!!!" I picked up the phone and almost slammed it into the wall. Thankfully my eyes went to the note I left on the alarm.

"FIRST DAY OF WORK SO DON'T FUCKING SLEEP IN!"

Yeah. That was the note. Ahem. No judging allowed, okay?

I jumped out of the bed, "OH SHI–" I couldn't even panic in peace, I had so much to do and of course I can't risk being late. Rushing into the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and showering, I ran back to my bed to wake the small sleeping breadloaf.

Ai, my 3-year-old sister, had her first day of preschool. I gently picked her up, "Mochi?" I called her the nickname mother gave her, "Kiddo wake up, we gotta go soon." I cooed to her, gently holding her against my chest as I went to pick out my clothes.

She looked so adorable being fast asleep, it had been long since she slept this well due to her homesickness, but I had to wake her up. I placed my clothes on the bed as I poked her cheeks, "Mochi, baby wake up, Nii Nii and Mochi need to go to school remember? Mochi promised Nii Nii that she will make many friends, aren't you excited?"

She stirred awake after a bit more baby-talk, to which I sighed in relief. "Ohayo" I greeted her, she just sleepily nodded to it. It's good I realised again what we're supposed to be doing. 'Damn I'm losing brain cells and getting side-tracked even worse than before.'

After getting the toddler(?) ready and wearing clothes myself, I grabbed our bags and lunchboxes and rushed straight out of my apartment. I was a dumbass, obviously, so I decided to run down 7 floors by stairs. Ai just dozed off, resting in the baby carrier strapped around my chest while I ran an olympic worthy marathon.

Nothing weird, just a red-haired Japanese guy running around this unfamiliar city carrying a baby, two bags and lunchboxes while wheezing like a dog.

Nothing weird, at all.

Meanwhile, for the public, he looked nothing less than a single teen father. It stirred up gossip for the passer-bys, the middle-aged people talking all sorts of things amongst themselves while the elders just shook their heads in disappointment and disapproval. Even the youths didn't miss the chance to call out to the man, ridiculing him,

Ryuu heard everything, but he chose to ignore them all just like the anger boiling inside him. He had something absolutely more important to do than entertaining these folks.