Chapter 8- Pietro

*i leave and drive to the airport and straight up fly off to a vacation home in London*

*I land and get to the house and have JARVIS wipe the files so no one knows where i am. i want to be left alone*

*I wallow for a few weeks, avoiding the real world*

*one day i wake up not in my bed but tied to a chair*

me: zip ties? really? that's not very nice.

Rumlow: Always the dramatic

me: Rumlow? what's going on?

Rumlow: circus freaks wanted you-

???: Rumlow-

R: ...

me: Well i'm going to shoot in the dark and say this isn't shield. so you're a double agent? I mean no offense if i sound surprised, you are pierce's golden boy. *licks lips* can't say i would have picked shield without aunt peg, but seriously where are we? Russians? Middle East?

R: Hydra.

me: *laughs*

R: *starts choking me*

???: *yells something in russian*

me: huh. *catches breath*b cute new haircut, an even cuter temper- you know you'd really be my type if you didn't decide to go for the Hitler aesthetic.

r: *laughs* and you're much more interested in the star spangled man with a plan?

me: boring to hear your info is so outdated. bc minute i thought i was dealing with a real threat. *makes pouty face and quietly gets out of zip ties using a mini saw in my bracelet*

r: you broke up?

me: yes, yes, a tragedy. I am very upset.

r: ...

me: what's got you speechless? i've never heard you shut up.

r: pleasant as always y/n. Maybe i will catch you later.

me: love you Broc! *makes kissy face*

???: *enters*

me: now what's a pretty girl like you doing here?

wanda: revenge, Ms. stark. *hands start glowing*

me: what the fu-

w: *goes into my head* welcome to the panic room

*i see my worst fears, tony and peggy telling me that i am not good enough- my parents (who i only really know from pics) telling me that i am not worthy of the stark name, and slowly we go back into my memories, steve being a control freak (and in hindsight a bit emotionally abusive), the many times tony has "died", Nat's betrayal, Peggy's diagnosis, the moments she forgets who i am, tony falling into the gutter over and over.*

me: *crying, breaking, you get the picture*

wanda: *feels some remorse when we get to the last part, magic slips up*

me: *blacks out*

wanda: *curses in sokovian*

pietro: wanda! what did you do?!

*ffw: i am lazy asf*

I lost all my memories

They used the mind stone like a light switch to bring me out of a coma, i now have gravity manipulation powers— so that's cool.

Pietro, Wanda, and I are close. They told me that they just found me => my spy instincts called BS bc thankfully i still have those => wanda came out with it but we're all good rn, i have nothing to miss.