Under Pressure (5)

Start from the beginning

   "Nuh-uh! No more brownies until we're done talking," Kokichi insisted. "Supreme..."

   "But..." Himiko began.

   "...Leader's..."

   "B-but, I want the-"

   "...orders!" Kokichi finished. Himiko huffed and crossed her arms, pouting like a child. 

   "I don't wanna listen if you won't let me have brownies!" she said. 

   "Urgh! Isn't that what women want in a relationship: communication? " Kokichi groaned in frustration. "Well, I'm trying to communicate with you, woman!"

   "Well, what good is communication without brownies?! " Himiko pouted. Kokichi leaned closer to her.

   "I'll give you the brownies if you lisssten...to what I'm say-ing," he said in a low, firm voice. "Are you ready to communicay-tuh? "

   "Fiiiii-nuh! " Himiko groaned in defeat. 

    "Good," Kokichi said with a satisfied grin. "Now...as I was saying...I think Aunt Akiko is putting too much pressure on Chibi-Kichi because she wants Chibi-Kichi to be better than one of her classmates, and that she's using the excuse to turn Chibi-Kichi into a 'proper lady' as a ruse. What do you think?"

   "Nyeh...I think I'm going through withdrawal," Himiko mumbled to herself, rocking back and forth. Kokichi sighed and buried his face into his hands in exasperation.

   "Himikooo..." he groaned.

   "I'm sorry, Kokichi! If you'd eat one of the brownies, you'd understand how I'm feeling!" Himiko shouted defensively. Kokichi rolled his eyes and glared at her.

   "Oh, brother! They're probably not even that good, Himiko!" he said, reaching for the box of brownies from underneath his pillow. He opened the lid and snatched a brownie. "They probably taste like regular, old-...DAY-UMMM!! THAT'S A GOOD BROWNIE!!!"

   "Seee?! I told you!" Himiko said, crossing her arms triumphantly at him. "Can I have them back, now?"

   "Hmm...okay. BUT...only if you promise to talk about this with me," Kokichi said. 

   "I promise!" Himiko said, nodding her head vigorously. Kokichi eyed her skeptically. "I really do mean it! I pwomise! Pweeeaaase, Panta Bear?" Kokichi softened a little. 

   "Okay..." he said, placing the box in between them. "And you gotta share with me, too."

   "I will," Himiko promised.

   "Okie-dokie, then!" Kokichi said. They both reached for another brownie and began to eat. "So...what are your thoughts?"

   "Nyeh...I don't know what to think, since I don't know the full story," Himiko answered honestly as she chewed in thought. "But, I think if you want more answers, you should go to...nyeh...what do you call Kiki again?"

   "Chibi-Kichi," Kokichi replied.

   "Right! Yes! You should pick up Chibi-Kichi from school tomorrow," Himiko suggested. "You might come across that one girl that your aunt keeps pressuring Chibi-Kichi to surpass."

   "Hmm...that's not such a bad idea," Kokichi replied. "That girl's gotta be in the same boat as Chibi-Kichi, right? Maybe that girl's parents are pressuring her, too, and maybe I can ask her if there's something going on between her parents and my aunt!" He gave Himiko a kiss on her cheek. "See what happens when we talk to each other? We get somewhere!"

   "Nyeh...we also get brownies!" Himiko said, nodding her head happily. Kokichi sighed, tired of hearing about the brownies. He grinned impishly to himself as he thought of a way to get her to stop talking about them. He leaned in closer to her.

   "Y'know, Himiko...chocolate is an aphrodisiac," he murmured seductively in her ear.

   "What's that mean?" Himiko asked. Kokichi raised a flirtatious brow at her.

   "It means...the more you eat those brownies, the more you're in the mood...for lovin,' " Kokichi said with a wink. "And since we're on my bed..." Himiko stared at him in horror before jumping off his bed. 

   "Nyeh! I'm outta here!" she said, dashing out of the room. Kokichi was left alone with the brownies.

   "Nee-heehee...suckeerrr!" he laughed mischievously as he popped a brownie into his mouth.