Chapter 7

~~Nya's POV~~
It has been at least 2 days since we found Lloyd screaming on the floor. We all have been worried, especially Kai. I don't blame him though, he treats Lloyd like a little brother. But when you see someone that you love like family go through that much pain...it is heart breaking.

I have been sneaking into Lloyd's room to just sit with him. To comfort him, I don't know if he knows I'm there or not, but I like to think he knows. Everybody around here is slacking a little when it comes to training.

"Come on guys, you think Lloyd would want us to slack on our training?" I asked everyone.

All they did was look at me and turn away. I tried my best to get them to not slack but I myself was finding it hard to train.

~~Lloyd's POV~~
It has felt like forever since I fell to the floor. At first I just blacked out now I'm trapped. Trapped within my own mind, unable to speak or move. I can still hear and sense other people around me. But I just wish I could speak to them.

'Well, well, well, did I not warn you?' I heard the oni speak.

"What the hell do you want now" I said coldly.

'I just want you to suffer, and for everyone you know to suffer as well' the oni responded.

"Can't you just leave me alone!" I yelled getting angry.

'Ooo that fighting spirit I love it, only I'm afraid you're mistaken I don't want to leave you be, where's the fun in that?' The oni continued.

"Haven't I given enough!!" I yelled again.

'Boy, Omega would be proud if he saw what I'm doing to you' the oni said again.

"What do you mean by that...we destroyed him and all the rest of the oni" I responded confused.

'Well yeah you destroyed them but I'm talking about before you MURDERED them!" The oni shouted.

"IM NOT A MURDERER!!" I yelled close to losing my patience.

'Oh but you are, remember Harumi's parents YOU killed them by releasing the serpentine, what about Zane YOU killed him after YOU failed to defeat the overlord the first time' the oni said speaking truth.

He was right I am a murderer, I killed the people closest to me. I killed my father by sending him to the Cursed realm, I killed Zane by not defeating the Overlord the first time around, I killed people in the palace of secrets because I released the serpentine. The Golden figure spoke nothing but the truth. I looked down towards my feet.

'Aww are you DOUBTING yourself, or even better are you BLAMING yourself, damn doesn't it make you want to just give up' The oni spoke again.

I didn't look up or respond, I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't deal with him anymore. I close my eyes and fell to my knees crying. I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks as I kneeled in front of the golden figure.

Then I heard someone's voice, a voice I loved to hear since I became apart of the Ninja's team. I heard Nya's voice. The voice of my sister.

"Lloyd I know you probably can't hear me, but I really need you to wake up...everyone is just giving up and I NEED you, Kai NEEDS you, your students that you consider your kids NEED you. We all NEED you." Nya said while choking back tears.

I replayed what she said over again, I needed to wake up for their sakes, I needed to take care of the oni for their sakes.

"You know what I'm done with your crap" I said looking into the oni's eyes. He looked at me with wide eyes and anger clear on his face.