Chapter 1: Creation

The story begins with Cora, a short haired girl with dark blue eyes like the ocean.

A strange but with overwhelming energy crystal was found by the government and in order to take advantage of that energy they accidentally unleashed the enormous power it contained. The enormous amount of energy that wrapped the world caused a big shock, making everyone wonder. What happened that day?

3 weeks after the explosion, while the sun was setting, Cora headed home in Coral City not knowing she had magic herself... when she arrived home, she sat on her couch and watched the tv news.

The news were saying that the explosion from 3 weeks ago had an enormous amount of energy but none of it was radioactive. Right after that, a girl with white hair like snow, blue ocean eyes and a white dress appeared from behind the tv.

"What the?!"

"Hello!" exclaimed the girl.

The mysterious and shining girl started getting closer to Cora.

"Ahh! What the hell?! Stay away!" yelled Cora.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" said the girl and then introduced herself.

"My name is Aries" added as she extended her hand towards Cora.

"How did you get in here?! Are you a ghost?! Why are you literally shining?!" frightened, Cora asked.

"Hahaha, no, I'm not a ghost, I'm like a last request, like a last resort"

Cora got up from the couch and began to approach Aries and then tried to touch her face to see if it was real.

"What are you doing? Hahaha" Aries laughed as Cora touched her cheek in disbelief.

"Wait, you said... last request? of what? what does it has to do with me?"

"You see, when The Wise Kaleb Fallenfire decided to create the mother crystal, he created me to make sure that in case the magic ever came back, the world would be protected by 10 powerful warriors." Aries explained.

"Mother Crystal? This is nonsense!"

"You are one of the warriors I mentioned, Cora!"Aries exclaimed.

"What?! No, no, no, I am no warrior, I'm just me, I don't even know what a 'mother crystal' is or who is 'The Wise Kaleb Fallenfire' you got the wrong girl Aries.

"Cora, I am pretty sure you are the one, you have it in you, you just need a purpose."

"Aries, come on... I don't even have these... magical powers as you called them."

"See? You don't even know the power you have inside you!" Aries exclaimed excitedly.

"Enough of that, I already told you no!" yelled Cora and right after that, her tv short circuited and the screen blew up.

"Wow... what was that?" Cora asked in disbelief.

"I told you, Cora, you have immense power within you... and the world needs you or will..."

"What?! No, that doesn't prove anything, it was a coincidence." exclaimed Cora.

"The massive explosion was a coincidence too?"

"No, that was an accident." answered Cora.

"Cora, this is your destiny, why are you running from it?" asked Aries, worried.

"I am not running from it, I am just not a hero." replied Cora.

"How could you know, Cora?"

"I just know..."