Jimin had tears in his eyes " why do you love me so much?"

"How can I not love you so much, Jimin you taught me to be happy", Yoongi said looking into Jimin's eyes

Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi "hyung please never leave like my parents, I wouldn't be able to bear loosing you ".

Yoongi's heart broke hearing about Jimin's parents, hugged Jimin securely "I'll never leave you minie"

Jimin broked the hug and looked at Yoongi smiling "what did you called me?"

"Minie... don't you liked it"

"I did", Jimin said pecking Yoongi's cheek

Yoongi smiled "now you go I also have to go to office "

"But your hair has became so messy ", Jimin said pointing at Yoongi's hair

"What can I do when my husband was kissing me so passionately ", Yoongi teased

"Ah Hyung!", Jimin whined making Yoongi chuckle "don't tease me "

"Ok I won't, now get down from my lap....orrr you want to continue...", Yoongi said pulling Jimin closer looking at him naughtily

"No  ", Jimin said being flustered and opened the door getting down from Yoongi's lap

"Bye hyung", Jimin said showing his beautiful smile

"Bye minie", Yoongi said

Yoongi waited untill Jimin was fully inside the academy, then fixed his hair and suit and looked at rearview mirror and touched his swollen lips
"You're making me crazy for you Jimin", Yoongi said and smiled to himself.

But little did he knew someone was witnessing these all from far with a smirk "enjoy as much you want Min Yoongi, because I'm on my way to ruin you and your family "

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Namjoon entered in the cafe wearing all formal shirt and trouser with a shoulder bag , he was meeting a client who wants to display Namjoon's sculptures in his art exhibition and Namjoon choose this very cafe own by Jin.

"Welcom- ", Jin's words stucked seeing the familiar face "omo! Namjoon shi , welcome", Jin gave his heartwarming smile earning a dimple smile in return

"Hello, How are you?", Namjoon asked

"Am great, tell me what would you like to have ", Jin asked

"Umm... Actually am meeting one of my client here so I'll order once he arrive ", Namjoon said

"Oh really! Ok then call me when you have to order till then I'll serve other customers", Jin said and went to check on his customers while Namjoon took his seat and unknowingly admiring Jin from far. He didn't know the reason but Jin felt familiar to him somehow. He just like Jin's bubbly nature and spirit of handling every situation with smile .

Namjoon was still waiting when he decided to open his phone. He opened it and start scrolling through his own channel, and videos when his eyes caught the very familiar account, this is the account or we can say his follower from the very start since he started this channel. This account named "kwiwmh0412" has been his supporter since very beginning of his carrier as a sculptor, he sometimes wonders if who would be that . He was really grateful to that person for always encouraging him through his positive comments.

Namjoon kept his phone aside and stood to greet his client who just arrived.

After a while -

"I look forward to work with you Mr.Min", The client smiled and stood up to leave .