⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐂ⱺꭑ𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝐇ⱺꭑ𝖾┊006

Start from the beginning

The city was bustling with people like usual. Many citizens walked up and down the streets while some were talking to each other. Cars passed down the streets as the sounds of cars honking or the sounds of crowds of people erupted.

MK and Mei were fighting each other on the arcade machine next to Pigsy's Noodles while you and Sandy watched eagerly. He leaned against the round wall next to Sandy as you watched Mei was easily defeating MK.

A sinister laughter came from Mei as MK frantically smashed the buttons, "Button smash all you want MK! You'll never defeat my Ancient Galloping Fury Powers!"

"Up smash, up smash!" Sandy cried out in a frenzy.

"I'm trying, Sandy, okay!? I'm trying, I'm trying!" MK continued to smash his finger against the buttons in a desperate attempt to defeat Mei, only to fail epicly.

"Mwahaha! No one can defeat me!" Mei pumped her fist in the air triumphantly.

"Damn, sucks to suck." You patted MK on the shoulder as the brunette slouched over in defeat.

As Mei basked in her victory, her phone began to ring loudly in her pocket. She pulled her phone out to see the caller ID was no other than her mom. "Oh boy..." He murmured as she walked off to take the phone call.

MK snickered as used this opportunity to attack Mei's character without her knowing.

"I-, yes, mother." She sighed plaintively.

"Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah, yeah! It's just that–'' Mei paused from a brief moment and turned around to see the dirty trick MK played. "My parents, they want me to house-sit..."

"And that's a bad thing?" You budded in.

"No! Ah, me and my parents we–"

"Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?" MK chirped.

"Wha-!? No! My parents wouldn't want–"

"Sleepover!" MK enthusiastically cheered, "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff." MK maliciously rubbed his hands together, "Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please?" MK begged as he gave her puppy dog eyes.

Mei chuffed, "Sleepover it is..." She said passively.

MK cheered happily. While MK began to start making plans for the sleepover, you notice an unfamiliar presence watching the group. Looked over and saw an unknown figure watching you guys and immediately got a bad feeling. 

MK and Sandy gawked at the mansion in amazement

"Awe! It's even better than I thought! Growing up her must've been great!" MK exclaimed.

"Uh, hehehe, yeah I guess..." Mei murmured melancholily. "But– I don't know...When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on." She looked down before shifting the mood, "Anyway, onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover!" MK and Sandy darted towards the entrance leaving you and Mei behind, she exhaled roughly and furrowed her eyebrows.