Cruger growls in frustration as an orange head and Krybots walked in. "Commander Cruger, Power Rangers...Omni has decided your existence is no longer needed." said the orange head. "We are here to carry out his orders."

"Rangers, it has been my honor to serve with you." said Cruger.

"Ready." said the orange head as Jack, Sky and Bridge took their stances. "Fire!"

Suddenly the lasers backed fired on the orange head and other Krybots as Bridge ducks to the ground. "Okay...what just happened?" asked Z.

"It's hard to say. I was kind of covering my eyes with my hands." said Bridge. "From the looks of things, the last Krybot standing is a really bad shot."

"We were saved by a Krybot." said Leah in a monotone voice.

"Let's take him, sir." said Sky.

"No, wait!" said the Krybot with a familiar voice and it takes off its head.

"Piggy?" asked Bridge.

"I know, I know. You hate me." he said to them. "And you have every right to."

"You sold us out!" shouted Leah.

"I know. But no need to judge me. I'm guilty." said Piggy seeing the evil look on Jack's face. "You can send me straight to one of those little...confinement cards." Seeing the scared look on Bridge's face, Piggy looks down at his arm as he takes it away.

"Oh." said Piggy. "Well, the point is...I'm...sorry."

"Piggy!" shouted Sky and he backs away. "Thanks."

"This is a first time I have ever seen him apologize." said a shock Leah. "Pinch me, I must be dreaming."

"Rangers, we have a planet to save." said Cruger.

"Yes, sir!" they said.

"W-wait for me." said Piggy as he goes after them. They go into a center of the ship and Troobians appeared. "Uh oh, roadblock." said Jack. "Go!"

"Attack!" bellowed an orange head and the battle began.

"Whoa! Ugh!"

Soon as the orange head and Krybots were defeated, they regrouped. "Rangers, you must return to earth." said Cruger.

"Right, but how?" asked Sky.

"Would these help?" asked Piggy as he held seven morphers in his hand.

"Kat? Kat? Come in, Kat." said Bridge.

"Rangers, I'm sending the flyers." Kat tells them.

"Excellent." said Cruger.

"Brilliant." said Leah as six flyers take off from the base.

"Good luck, rangers." said Cruger.

"But, sir, aren't you coming with us?" asked Syd.

"No, I have things to finish here." he replied.

"I'll stay and fight with you." said Jack.

"Much appreciated, Jack, but your team needs you." said Cruger. "Now go."

They didn't move. "That is an order!" he barked.

"Yes, sir!" they shouted, saluting him.

"Uh, uh, uh, wait for me...again." said Piggy and Leah comes back, grabbing him tightly by the arm.

"Come on, Piggy." said Leah, dragging him out.

Cruger sighs as they left. "Be swift, be strong." he said quietly.