"Finally." she said.

"But it could be the future." he said.

"Remember, it's just a game." said Connor.

Suddenly there was a loud boom and Gruumm's ship was over the high school. "Earth, 2004." said Gruumm. "We defeat her now, and then, when we return to the future, there will be no resistance to our conquest...if there is anyone left at all."

He laughs evilly and looks down at Mora. "Show me what you've drawn, Mora." he said.

"Just this." she said as she shows him and the monster appears.

"At your service, master." he said.

"Excellent." said Gruumm.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to go play now." said Mora.

"No." said Gruumm, stopping her from going to her room. "I want you to draw more monsters, Mora. More! Make sure, this time, we prevail."

Newtech City, 2025

"A wormhole is a thin tube of space time connecting distant regions of the universe that could possibility of time travel." explained Kat.

"Einstein's theory of relativity." said Bridge.

"Correct. Commander."

"I believe Gruumm has become frustrated with the resistance S.P.D. is showing and has decided to take the terror and battle into the past, where victory will be certain." said Cruger.

"We can't just let him do that." said Z.

"I don't even want to know what will happen if he defeats the past." said Leah.

"We won't. We will go after him." said Cruger.

"Into the wormhole?" asked Z and Leah's eyes went wide.

"Yes. But I'm sending just the four of you. I can't leave the present unprotected." said Cruger. "Say your goodbyes and report to Delta Launch in five minutes."

They saluted and left the command center with Bridge and Leah remaining behind.

"Sir?" Bridge asked. "When you say, 'Say your goodbyes', do you mean 'goodbye' as in 'see you later' or do you mean 'goodbye' as in...'goodbye'?"

"We're checking his brain when we come back, right?" whispered Leah and Kat nods her head.

"I'm curious to know as well." said Kat.

"Wait." said Bridge as he backs out of the command center. "Don't answer that."

"I'll be right back." Leah quickly said as she teleported to her room. They both looked at each other. "I hope she isn't packing to live in the past permanently." said Cruger.

"I wouldn't count on it." said Kat, smiling as Leah appears back in the command center with her backpack in tow.

"I've got a theory of where Gruumm might have gone, and if it's where I think it is, I'm going on a command center hunt." said Leah.

"I hope that your theory is correct." said Cruger and leaves the command center. Kat looks down at her daughter. "Ahadi yangu kwamba kule kufanya kitu chochote wazimu." said Kat.

"Ninaahidi. Wote Mimi Ni maswali madhara Na Mimi kuletwa daftari yangu Na ili aweze kuandika majibu yake katika." said Leah and hugs her mother.

"Good." said Kat.

Reefside High, 2004

"Okay, next time you predict the future like this, could you at least make me a pop star?" asked Kira.