"yea ok n watch I killed dat nigga." Kel says playin wit is hair while on his phone.

"Yall know I love dat crazy shit." I say going to straddle Cai lap.

"Bro move cs you like to play n shit." Cai says tryna get me off him but I ain't moving.

"Whose yo bro? cs its fasho not me cai." I say cs dis nigga love trying me.

Just when he was bout to answer the doorbell rung.

"Ouuu my food" I say running to the door.

"Fat ass" I heard Cai mumble.

"Stfu Cai for you not get nun tn." I say getting my food and locking the door. As I go back in the room I see he just ignoring me going back on the game.

"Thank you buba." I say eating my Chipotle bowl.

[Honestly I don't eat Chipotle so don't expect to see what she put in it - milanoo]

"BRO PASS THE BALL." Cai starts yelling at the game.

"Bro shut up." Kel says throwing a pillow at his head.

"ARE YOU DUMB?" He continues to yell at the game ignoring kel.

I just ignore them n go on YouTube to watch some girl talk videos.

I clicked on the first video I seen while continuing to eat.

8:25 p.m

"Papa you luv me?" I ask Cai feeling on his chest n kissing his neck while he continues to play da game.

He moves his handset out the way and says "yk I luv yo lil ass. You luv me?" He says kissing my cheek n rubbing my back up n down.

"Yea I luv you withcho irky ass." I say giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Den show me" he says staring at me licking his lips.

He ain't have to say but a word. I start to grind up against his now hardened dick.

He groans.

As I'm grinding I look at kel n point a finger to tell him to cmere.

"Cmere buba." I say in a seductive tone.

He comes to the side of me we're I'm siting. I quickly start rubbing on his dick while looking at him.

"Mhm" He groans also.

I get up. Take off my pants and slide my panties to the side, while both of the boys come out they basketball shorts.

I start sliding onto to Cai as we both let out a moan.

"Hmh baby" he hums while grabbing my butt. He starts thrusting into me at a slow pace.

As he's fucking me. I start to lick on kel's pre-cum off the tip. As I take him slowly into my mouth while staring into his eyes.

"Mani" he lowly moans, while taking a breath and closing his eyes.

Cai starts fucking me a lil faster, which causes me to moan on kel's dick.

Which cause both mem to moan "shit"

By now. Cai already close out the game n is just focused on me bouncing on his dick.

His tip ends up brushing the back of my throat which causes me to cough a lil.

"Damn" he says biting his bottom lip.

As Cai goes faster, I end up taking him out my mouth.

"Omg papa that feels so good." I moan stroking kel's dick while turning around looking into Cai eyes.

"Yo pussy feel good too mamas." He moans kissing n licking all over my breast.

"I love yall so much" I moan out looking in between dem.

"We luv you too mama." They both reply.

10:00 p.m

"MOMMIE IM HOME" I yell out to my mom while locking the door.

"SERENITY CMERE" Nylani my mom yells back from her room..

I walk to her room slowly cs my legs hurt like rn. Fat ma is crying fr.

"Yes mama?"

"You tell my sons I said hey."

"Yes ma they told me to tell you they gone come inna morning."

Yea I really I'm a mommy's girl since my daddy is a deadbeat. Sucks, but fuck his bitchass. I do confide in her about anything going on in my life. She like my first bestfriend which is why she the only one who knows about me n the twins rls.

"Alr now get out I love you pooh." She says blowing me kissing and shewing me away.

"I love you too mommie goodnight." I blow kisses at her back.

"Goodnight"

The only thing on mind is how ima tell the girls especially LonLon since I usually tell her everything first.

《|'•                                                   •'|》
Thoughts?

Serenity?

Cai?

Kel?

I told yall imma do more chapters introducing the characters a lil more, so there is that. Next is LonLon. Thanks for reading, bye bitches :))
- milanoo