Not As Good As Going Home For the Holidays?

Elle and Emmett were decorating Elle's dorm room for Christmas, they were listening to festive music, setting up lights and other decorations. They planned on having a festive sleepover in Elle's dorm that night and were setting up a comfortable room to enjoy the holiday fun in.

"Did you figure out how to get the tree up?" Emmett teased Elle, who was on her tip toes, trying to get the top on the tree. Elle looked over at him and glared.

"Oh shut up. You know you can help." Elle walked out of the room and came back with a step stool, Emmett laughed softly at the sight of her not being able to reach high enough to finish putting up the tree.

Emmett crossed his arms when Elle got the tree up finally.
He handed her the star for the top of the tree and she took it, placing it carefully at the peak and stepping off the stool.

"Are you mad at mee?" Emmett looked at her as she stepped in front of him, placing one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. Elle shook her head and wrapped her arms around Emmett's neck, pulling him into a quick kiss.

"I'm not mad, just dissapointed."

"Oh? So you're extra mad." Emmett laughed and put his hand on her chin to pull her into another kiss as they swayed to the Christmas music that was playing on the speaker.

- Later that Night, Elle and Emmett had put on a Christmas movie and were laying in Elle's bed. They were soaking up the warmth and the comfyness, with Elle resting on Emmett's chest while he touched and played with her hair.

"Tired?" Emmett brushed her hair out of her face to show Elle's drowsy state and red eyes. She nodded and laughed a bit. Emmett leaned down and pecked her forehead.

"Do you want to sleep now, or do you want to stay up?" Emmett scootched down and wrapped his arms around her to keep the warmth and cozyness still. Elle sighed when he did this and shrugged.

"I dunno.. I'm just tired." Elle burried her face in Emmett's arm and nothing else mattered in that moment. It was just him, her, the warm blankets, the ambient lights, and the muffled sound of the TV playing festive movies. This was perfect for her.