"Please..."

The vampire rolled his eyes, "Fine."

After Sukuna stepped out you changed your panties and made your way out the door. Sukuna was not in the hallway as you first expected. Venturing downstairs you found him in the living room, with both of your parents on the couch. They were sitting straight up, their eyes not moving toward you when you entered the living room. If that didn't say something was weird then the fact Sukuna's feet were on the coffee table would have also been a good hint. Your mom would have been going ballistic.

"Mom? Dad?" You questioned looking at their eyes. They looked fine but they weren't looking at you, they were looking at Sukuna. "What did you do to them?" Worry was laced in your voice. You didn't want them to get hurt.

"Hypnotized them. They are fine so don't start crying. What do you want to ask?" Sukuna was leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed, looking extra comfortable. You sat next to him and stared at both of your parents. You didn't like seeing them like this... they looked like robots. So you will make this quick.

First the million-dollar question.

"Am I adopted?" You asked.

Sukuna mirrored your question. "Is (Y/n) adopted?"

Both of your parents answered together, their voices sounding almost zombie-like. " Yes ."

You closed your eyes and breathed in a shaky breath. You then blew it out as you felt your heart shatter. "W-Why did you- lie to me?" Opening your eyes you stared at your parents, wishing they could express regret and some sort of empathy.

"Why did you hide (Y/n) being adopted?" Sukuna asked.

" To protect her." They said in unison.

You did not like that answer. How was this protecting you? This was just selfish of them! "Do they know my real parents?"

"Who are Y/n's biological parents?"

" Cultist."

You furrowed your brow looking at Sukuna.

He shrugged, "Sounds about right."

"What happened to them?"

"What happened to (Y/n)'s parents?"

"I killed them." "(father name) killed them."

"Oh my-" You gasped in horror.

Sukuna whistled, "Why?"

You were busy feeling yourself tumble into madness, what the hell! Your father was a retired cop but you didn't know he killed someone during his time? Especially your biological parents!

" They were going to sacrifice (Y/n)."

"To whom?"

" Don't know. "

You put your head into your hands shaking your head. What a fucking day. First, you found out your parents weren't really your parents and then you found out your dad or adoptive father killed your actual parents because they were going to sacrifice you! "That's- that's crazy. I remember growing up here! I- I remember pictures of me with my mom as a baby!" You stood up and pointed at one of the pictures. "I-I'm a fucking newborn here! My birth certificate says them on it! How- when- I just-" You were pacing around the living room about to pull out your hair. Then you remembered a conversation you had with your dad.