renee rapp - long time no see

Renees pov

I was hanging out with my castmates from Mean Girls and we were at a restaurant. all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice "Reservation for y/ln." I turned around and saw my ex y/n she looked hotter than last time but she had a girl with her they looked like they were on a date my face turned to horror and my cast mates noticed I watched as they sat down in front of us y/n had her back turned.

the whole time the girl was blushing as y/n would reach out to brush her hair behind her ear or grab her hand ss they started to wrap up their dinner y/n rose from her seat and pulled something that looked to be a box out of her pocket and got down on one knee the restaurant became silent and i froze

" Emma Maryland Smith I have loved you as long as I've known you you make me feel things none else has made me feel before will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?"

I immediately got up i couldn't watch anymore i ran to the bathroom and started to sob angourie came in and pulled me into a hug as I explained that me and y/n dated in the past but I broke up with her because of filming and why I was so upset we went back to our spots i saw Chris out of his spot hugging y/n had always been close.

y/ns pov

I just proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years and she said yes I was so happy Chris was there too and he was so happy for me after the clapping died down Chris brought us over to his table to meet his cast mates I noticed there were 3 empty chairs so me and Emma each sat in one all of the sudden this blonde girl came up and said Emma was in her spot I noticed she had another girl with her but I didn't know who it was I grabbed Emma's waist and pulled her to my lap. I could hear someone sniffling and I looked over to see the girl who had broken my heart 5 years ago because her show was more important than a relationship. I was glad she was crying now she knows how it feels to have your heart broken the night started to rap up and me and Emma left.

Renee's pov

when I got home I looked up y/ns Instagram and I found out she was a successful film writer and that she and Emma had been dating for 3 years I started to cry again I felt so much regret I should have never broken up with her

please give me suggestion so i can write more because i have no ideas