Introduction

(Y/N) Kowarkibo

Sex: Male

Height: 174 cm (5 ft 8.5 in)

Age: 15

Allegiance: Heroes, U.A., class 1-A

Quirk: Armory: The wielder is able to use psychokinesis on items he has 'imprinted' on for a radius of 92 meters (100.6 yards) at a speed of 128.7 kph (80 mph). The imprinting process takes half an hour of (Y/N) holding an item, afterwards the item will disappear to an unknown area and can be summoned at will. It is theorized that if (Y/N) is in the 'resting' area, he can use all items at once. In the event an item is damaged mid battle, it takes an hour for 4.5 kg (10 lbs) of the item to be fixed with the timer for the full 'armory'.

Important skills: Due to years worth of training, (Y/N) is a skilled martial artist who is capable of using a wide variety of based melee weapons, along with hand to hand based combat.

Hero outfit:

Personality: (Y/N) is someone who stands up for what is right without a second thought for consequences. He is a nice guy most of the time, but can be intense and cold when the time is needed. He can also be straightforward.

Bio: At four years old, (Y/N) Kowarkibo and his brother Kage Kowarkibo were made orphans after a group of thugs killed their parents. After three weeks, the two were found by a man known as All For One who took them in. After six years of being taken to multiple different people to be trained, a battle broke out between All For One and a certain hero. (Y/N) had a realization of just who All For One is and ran away where he was put into an orphanage. Since then he has been independently training to hone his skills. 

Onto the next character

Name: Kage Kowarkibo

Sex: Male

Height: 183 cm (6ft)

Age: 19

Allegiance: Villain, All for One, League of Villains

Quirk: Anatomorph: The user is able to control the molecules of his body to change them how he desires, examples are steel skin, turning hands into blades. Due to the nature of this quirk, it can be doubled as a healing factor quirk.

Important skills: Due to years worth of training, Kage is a skilled martial artist who is capable of using a wide variety of based melee weapons, along with hand to hand based combat.

Villain outfit:

Add a pair of boots

Add a pair of boots

Personality: Kage is someone who keeps to himself, and is easily agitated. He is seen as goal oriented and willing to use whatever nasty trick to achieve his goal or mission. On rare occasions he can be seen as talkative.

Bio: At four years old, (Y/N) Kowarkibo and his brother Kage Kowarkibo were made orphans after a group of thugs killed their parents. After three weeks, the two were found by a man known as All For One who took them in. After six years of being taken to multiple different people to be trained, a battle broke out between All For One and a certain hero. With (Y/N) running away Kage chose to stay and grow stronger. In time, Kage became the one All For One would choose to ensure his plans for Tomura would come to pass.

Author notes: I look forward to writing this fan fiction and hope it will be seen as something of quality. Due note I am far from a professional writer and the style of this is what I have seen many other fan fictions on here do.

Now for some heads up, I may combine episodes if I think they are too short for the male reader pov. I also do have a love interest planned for (Y/N). Kage Kowarkibo will show up with the League of Villains.

Hana Kowarkibo

Hero name: Plasighter (Plas-ighter)

Sex: Female

Height: 174 cm (5 ft 8.5 in)

Age: 25

Allegiance: Heroes

Quirk: Plamakinesis: Hana is able to make rudimentary plasma objects (ex: basic swords, shields, etc) and can telekinetically control plasma within 1 meter (1.09 yards) of her. The plasma does not burn her, or those she choses, within that 1 meter range.

Important skills: Due to years of training, Hana is a skilled martial artist.

Hero outfit: 

Hana wears an outfit made of kevlar, it is snug but not tight. The main color is black and any metal is silver. She has metal shoulder pads and metal gauntlets to provide protection. She has additional layers around her torso and has black knee pads. She has ammo box-like pouches on her sides that are connected to her belt.

Bio: Hana was kidnapped at birth by agents of All for One. She was going to be made into All for One's perfect weapon, but at fourteen years old, she escaped from All for One. Shewent to UA high to become a hero. She runs her own hero agency, but is relatively unknown as she mostly stays away from the media.