Missed You

Y/n's pov:

Bill was arriving home after being on tour for a few months. He was supposed to come home today, but he hasn't texted me or hit me up. He said he was gonna come over to my place since my parents were out of town for a few days. Besides, I did want some alone time. I missed him so much.

Today I was gonna go to the mall with my friends. I put on a short black skirt, a black crop top, and a hot pink juicy couture sweater. Along with some earrings and some light makeup. I grab my purse and keys, before driving to meet up with my friends.

I ended up staying at the mall for three hours, and I had the best time. I went into so many stores, me and my friends kept messing around, and the food was really good. It was about 5:30 when I finally arrived home, grabbing my bags and running up to my door. After I unlocked it, I walked in to find Bill sitting on the couch. I felt so bad. He probably came home hours ago and was waiting for me. He immediately looked at me and walked over to me. I expected him to hug me, or kiss me. But instead he looked down at me with a jealous expression.

"Where were you..?" He asked, his tone deep. I watch as he observes my outfit and I watch his jaw clench as he notices my skirt. I take a deep breath. "I was just at the mall" I responded. He stares into my eyes deeply. "What were you doing at the mall..?" I notice bill has his arms crossed.
"I just went shopping with my friends" I said, looking up at him with an innocent expression. He looks down at my bags and points them out. "What'd you get?"

I look down at my bag and place it down before opening it. Pulling out my oversized hoodie and placing it in front of him. He looks at the hoodie emotionless and scoffs. "A hoodie?" He was clearly pissed about something. I place the hoodie back in the bag and nod my head. I then grab my other bag and pull out a set of rings. Similar to the ones I was wearing. "I also got you these"
I said quietly as I handed them out to him. His face softened and he grabbed the rings from me and looked at them sweetly. "Where'd you get these"

"Hot topic" I responded. It was his favorite store. I then place my hands over my chest showing him all the rings I was wearing. He hasn't seen me for months, so all of my rings were new. More gothic than the last ones. "See they match mine"
I notice Bill's face softens as he looks at them, and he grabs one of my hands and brings it closer to his face so he can see them better. "They look great" He said quietly. He then looked back at me, his face still emotionless but his eyes filled with love. "You went to the mall with your friends and got me a gift...?" He said. I nodded my head and softly smiled at him. "Do you like it?"

He stares at the rings for a few more seconds before looking back into my eyes. He chuckles.
"I love it" I smile at him before he brings my hand to his lips and kisses it. "I love you" He said.
I blushed and stared lovingly at him. "I love you too"

He then brings his hand up to my cheek and stares at me for a few seconds. I notice he keeps looking at my lips and he smirks. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" I blush even harder and say nothing. He smirks even more. "Didn't you miss me?" Of course I did, of course I missed him. I rolled my eyes playfully before I leaned my face closer to his and kissed him softly. Placing my hand on his shoulder.

Once I kissed him, he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly. Kissing me back passionately. He then pulls away leaving me breathless and he smirks. I then pull him in for a tight hug, burying my head into his shoulder. "I missed you so much"
I breathed out. Bill smiled and kissed my forehead wrapping his arms around me. "Me too"

He closed his eyes and continued holding onto me tightly. "Do you know how long it's been since I kissed you? Do you know how terrible it was not being able to kiss you everyday?" I chuckled and look back up at him. "You kissed me one minute ago" Bill rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean, it's still been too long" he said as he leaned his head closer to mine. Our breaths hitting each other's. I wrap my arms around his neck and sigh.
"Fine" Bill wasted no second before he pressed his lips onto mine passionately and roughly. Like he hasn't kissed me in years, like he needed to taste me....

(go to part 2)