"How do you find?"

He asked without glancing at him. His knuckles turned white due to the death grip he had on the pen.

"Hobi Hyung had a cousin with the same condition."

The past tense of the younger's wording was enough for Jimin to figure out the rest. Yes, Jimin knew how serious his pups' condition could turn into. After all, he did his own research. That was why he hurried to come back to Korea within a short amount of time, even if it was messing with his schedule. But nothing was more important to him than his pups.

"Twins are getting treated. It was not going to lead to that point."

The older's voice was firm. Reassuring both himself and younger. And the calming pheromones and scent of sweet roses of his brother soothed down all the stress the younger had been building up for the whole day. Jungkook couldn't stop admiring how strong his brother was. Even in a time like that, he was still reassuring him. Not the other way around.

"Yeah, you're right." Jungkook also gathered himself. He also needed to be strong for them. "I'm here now. I won't let anything happen to them."

"Oh, my little Kookie. You have grown up."

Jimin ruffled his hair after standing up.

"Hyung!"

Jungkook pouted, protesting, but secretly he loved it.

"Okay, so what are you going to do with your company?" Jimin sat beside alpha and stole a slice of apple from his plate. "Are they going to let you off the hook so easily?"

"Mmm, about that..." Jungkook nervously mumbled. He still wasn't sure how to say that to hyung.

"What? Spilled out?" Omega crossed legs on the sofa, getting more comfortable.

"Bang PD said you and pups can also come with us." Jungkook decided to say it strongly. "So, we can spend the vacation together."

Apple slices stopped in the middle of the air as Jimin froze hearing the younger's words.

"They promised they won't air the parts you or the pups on." Jungkook explained further. "He even agreed to sign a non-disclosure agreement with your lawyer. And others are also okay with that."

Jimin was really left speechless. He didn't know what to say. He knew Jungkook wouldn't propose it if he had another choice. And it was important for twins to spend more time with alpha. That was why they planned their vacation in the first place. His other friends were also busy these days, so he could only rely on his brother.

And he also understood what the entertainment industry was like. It was not Jungkook's fault he had called back work at the last minute. And considering all the things, Jungkook's solution seemed practical. It was good for pups to get a chance to interact with more alphas. That seemed like a good idea. Yeah almost.

"Hyung, they all agree to help." Jungkook tried to reason him. "They are all so eager to meet pups. Tae hyung and Jin hyung are partially glowing from happiness. They all already love them."

Jimin groaned with frustration, hiding his face in his palms. Suddenly he wanted to run and hide away from a certain alpha. The alpha he had to deal with if he went with this plan. The alpha that made him run away in the first place.

"I'm not sure everyone is going to love us being there, Kookie."

He thought in desperation.

"What? What do you mean?"

Jungkook didn't know what his brother was saying.

Then Jimin realized he had said it loudly.

"Nothing."