Chapter 2.

Tris POV

Monday Period 2 ( 9:15)

I see Four walking to me. I quickly go to my locker to get my P.E clothes. "Tris! Wait!" Four yells. I ignore him because I don't know if I should trust him on anything yet. Lauren seems like a slutty bitch. I'm gonna try to avoid Four as much as possible so I don't get into too much drama like the old school, that's where I made my mistake. So I go to the girls locker and change. Christina scares as I change. I scream by accident and Christina starts laughing. I join in to because it was so funny. Once I finished getting dressed for P.E, Christina and I go to the gym. We walk around the gym room so everyone can get dressed and once that happens we do exercising stuff . I see Four with his friends. "That's Zeke and Uriah with Four." Christina says. "Hey Christina" A girl says. She is tan and has blonde hair (in the movie ya)." Oh Tris, this is Marlene, Marlene this is Tris." Christina adds. " Hi Marlene." I smile. "Christina, did you tell her about the party on friday?" Marlene asks. " Oh yeah, Tris, this friday, I am going to be hosting a party for all my friends, including you. Would you like to come?" Christina asks. "Sure" I smile and I can see Four at the corner of my eye. He reminds of me of someone from my old school. It's not him. He left to ....Chi...cag...oh. MY GOD. IT IS TOBIAS EATON. He was my ex boyfriend. We dated for a few months but there was rumors that I was a huge whore and that I slept with every guy in school. That was not true but Tobias didn't believe me, he beated me ever since the rumor was up and that's when I started cutting myself. I've been afraid of him ever since. Okay no more talking about that. Four tries to talk to me but I'd move away from him so he wouldn't hurt me or that sort of stuff. 

Lunch (12:00)

I went to the cafeteria with Christina and sat with her and her friends. Marlene, Lynn, and Shauna I think, then , Zeke, Uriah and Four. Four tries to whisper to me, I scoot away from him. He keeps on doing it until I ran to the bathroom and start crying because I felt threatened. Christina comes and asks " What's wrong, why are you staying away from Four?" . " I'll tell you later." I say. I get out of the stall and out of the bathroom. I see Tobias standing outside. "Tris, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks. "I really don't want to talk to you." I say and walk away to fifth period. He grabs my arm and I yank my arm out. He does it again. " CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?" I sobbed and run. 

Home (1:30)

I wash my face from all the tears. I get a text from Christina. 

*Christina*= What happened today?

*Tris*= Before Four moved to Chicago, I used to be girlfriend and after we broke up, he started beating me up. Not like you know, like fighting.

*Christina*= Why?

*Tris*= A rumor that I was a huge whore and slept with each boy from that school.

*Christina*= And he didn't believe you? Wow that's messed up. But he changed alot. At first was kind of mean of some of the students. But he started becoming nice.

*Tris*= I just can't trust him

*Tris*= I gtg Chris.

I started cutting a empty part of my arm .

I want this to be over.