✧.9.✧ Are you serious?

Start from the beginning

"Yasmin, Laxmi yahan dekho, cheese!" Said faria , while shaking us to look at her phone for photos.

She is our cutie in group, risk taker.
she is already committed, has a boyfriend. She is a free soul, like if you want to hangout just go to faria then your work is done. She just so good that anyone can blend easily with her. And in this part me and her are same! So we blend more than anyone with eachother. She is a cutie with astagfirullah dimagh, has a round shape face with small medium eyes, sha has a button type nose. Which make her more cute.

"Aree, sub chup ho jao!" I said to them, me and areeb were very stressed with this all, seems like no one was effected with this things, it's been a year now we are together, and now everyone is more expressive, and  they are getting more and more annoying now. But it's fun.

So we are like BTS team. Hehe, we are whole 7 friends.

"Are Yasmin ye tou tere hai na?" I looked at Laxmi holding my long lost pen while taking it off from her bag.

"Aurat! Maine kitne dafa bola ki tumhare pass ek baar check Karo per nai madam ko toh bas, ye he bole na hai 'yasmin tum ko mujhai pe yakeen nhi?' aagye yakeen mujhe tum pe pure ab!" I said irritated on her antics.

"Are meri bhen maaf karde mujhai, hote rehate hai aise zyada tension nai Lena!" Laxmi said her famous dilogue.

"Accha ye sub chor, ye bole 'kya kiya?♪Kya kiya?♪ Kya kiya?♪" Laxmi said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"~♪Tere naam liye oooooo, tujhai yaad kiya oooooo, tere naam liye tujhai yaad kiya, tere naam liye, tujhe yaad kiya!♪~" me and Laxmi started to sing it and in between areeb came singing along us.

"Tum log ki mental halat dekh kar mujhai moye moye ho raha hai!" Faria said while fake crying and soon Laxmi started singing moye moye.

Uff they really know how to light the atmosphere!

Let's know more about my college!

I'm in all girls college as my parents were very amendment about it from the start, so they put me in girls college only.

I still miss my bestie mahi, and we can't able to take in the same college as our house were far from each other so we take the admission from near by one's.

But my college is far away from home, it maximum take 1 hour from college to home and if there is traffic then 2 hours and some more. Not that I'm complaining about it, i like it that my college is far from home cause i will be more out from home.

Soon our bell rang indicating that the lunch is over.

We all packed our tiffins and wait for mam to come.

Me and areeb were singing songs and practicing.

Why practice you might be confused, because me and areeb participating in the fest, in singing.

We have been excited for this from the day we know that we match notes in music.
We really do have very same and good taste in music! I miss mahi for this.

So our song contains of mashups! Of different songs. And we were practicing that while writing our assignments.

"Aree yaar ye Hitler phir se aagyi apne answers lekar! Kya kare iss ka!?" Sakshi said irritated, pissed with our mam who teaches us political science.

We all are the students of BBA.

"Karna kya hai? Bas uske answers yaad, aur us ku rafa dafa!" Faria said, checking her phone, as she hide it in her bag, which is in her lap. Propably checking if her boyfriend messaged or what!