"OMG where is my son?" She asks looking around the waiting room.

"Calm down Mrs. Mazar, he'll be out of surgery in 25 minutes" riah says to his mother which she met a couple times before and they have some what a good bond.

"Oh lawd, what happen and riah are you ok hun?" She asks going on her motherly rant.

"He got shot and I'm going thats all thats expected." She replies.

"Do they know who did it?" She asks cs she knows her Son is in the street business she opposes it but, their is nothing she can't do if Sincere already made up his mind with something.

"No we don't but the boys said they were going to find out."

As mintues passed by that's when the doctor comes out.

"Family of Sincere Armon Mazar."

"Here" everyone says either surrounding the doctor or just looking.

"He did have a minor cushion to the brain when he may have fallen while taking the bullet. We did exceed in extracting the bullet from is torso before ir could puncture any of his internal organs." The doctor informs everyone.

"Is he awake" riah ask growing impatient from all his talking but not telling them whether he is awake or not.

"Umm well like I said he did have a minor cushion so we did have to sedate him so he will be asleep until the morning."

"Umk thanks can we see him?." She asks

"Yes his room is 306." The doctor says walking away.

"Cmon Riah" Saya grabs her arms pulling her towards Sincere room.

Mariah Carson Thomas-Riah
Pov

9:30 a.m

Right now it is the morning of the next day and Sincere did wake up earlier than expected so everyone is happy bout that.

The boys did call and check up on him while their at the trap working to find whoever did this. While the girls are in the waiting room still giving me n Sincere out alone time.

Now I'm bout to tell him I'm pregnant n bitch I'm scared. Idk why but my anxiety is literally through the roof but what is the worse that can happen.

"Sincere" I whispered to him as I'm laying on him, playing with his fingers.

"Hmm" he hums stops doing whatever on his phone and looks at me.

"I gotta tell you sum" I say still looking down.

"Whatchu gotta tell me ma?" He says lifting up my head for me to look at him.

"I'm um I'm pregnant" I say looking at him waiting for a reaction.

"Ok? What that gotta do wit me? Is it mine?" His asks me with this dumbass look on his face.

"Nigga stawp playin wit me bruh." I say bout to get up.

"Chil chill" he says grabbing me.

"I'm just playin mama but you wanna keep it?" He asks just staring into my eyes.

Oh my lawd he know I really can't hold eye contact. It truly is a girl's weakness bruh.

"Yea, do you?"

"Man girl yk I'm been wanting a mini me." He says smiling at me as I gave him a quick kiss.

"Girl that lil ass kiss." He says grabbing my neck n tongue kissing me.

"Oop maybe we'll come another time." Tata says with the girls right behind her.

"Yall freaky asses" Ren says while walking out.

"Boy" I say covering my face.

Monie
Pov

As me n the girls just walked in on PDA between riah and sin. We all decided to wait out here a lil longer waiting on riah to get done with her conversation with her man.

Speaking of man I needa text mine cs i miss his sexy ass.

Stink ❤️

Stink where you at I miss you.

Still at the trap n I miss you too mama.

Nigga it don't seem like it, you suppose to act like you can't breath without me 😒.

Gir- bye did you eat baby?

No

Watchu wanna eat?

You handsome 😏.

Getcho freaky ass on somewhere bru, but when you get home from the hospital cm.

Mkk lil daddy. I like you.😘

I like you too ma❤️.

Smiling n closing out my messages with Remy. I get a text from the same unknown before.

Unknown

Did you get my message? I'm always watching you 😉.

《|'• •'|》
Thoughts

Mariah?

Sincere?

Saya?

Ima just start doing more chapters introducing the other characters, but the main focus is still Remy n carmonie but thanks for reading. Bye bitches :))
- milanoo