four: the gang is back bitch

INSTAGRAM....

view tagged accounts: leahsavajefferies, walkerscobell, aryansimhadri

jasminemayhopee the gang is back b!tch

liked by leahsavajefferies and 680.2k others

walkerscobell missed this 🤍

jasminemayhopee missed you 🤍

      user2: are they dating yet?!

           user3: fr. i don't think so though

                  user5: stop making assumptions (liked by creator)

aryansimhadri i was forced in chokehold to go today

walkerscobell he's such a liar he was so there for the food

leahsavajefferies i can't believe it's been a year

jasminemayhopee no same girl

charliebushnell MY BABIES 🥹

jasminemayhopee shut up charlie

view more comments....

IN REAL LIFE

(back at the hotel)

TODAY WAS WELL INTERESTING, i couldn't stop thinking about my interaction with walker. the way he squeezed my hand at dinner, the way he could tell i was off. we were in the uber on the way home. and he was sleeping on my shoulder right now, classic walker. he looks so pretty sitting there, the curls hanging down his face, his eyelashes having a natural curl, the way he smiled in his sleep, and hugged onto my arm. the feeling of walker like this was normal, a sense of comfort. i really like him, and i don't know how he feels about me. leah and dior think that he likes me, and says he talks about me, but it could just be in a platonic way, and besides i would never say anything to walker, i couldn't ruin our friendship. best friends. that's all it is, and will be.

today shopping was so much fun, but i'm so excited to go back to the hotel room. me, leah, walker, and aryan decided that we are gonna have a movie marathon tonight. we each are choosing a movie. i chose toy story 3, of course, it's my favorite movie and there's so many memories with it. leah chose princess diaries, a classic, i love that movie so much. walker chose cars OF COURSE HE DID, and aryan is keeping his a surprise. we got back and leah made some popcorn, we were all on the bed instead of the couch cause it was a bit too small for four people. first we watched princess diaries as leah always wants to go first, walker and aryan were imitating her it was so funny. the entire time i had my head on walkers shoulder, we were touching arms, and i was freaking out. i still couldn't get over how much i liked him. my face as red as a stop sign practically, good thing it was dark, but leah still noticed as she glanced over at me, then whispered something to aryan.

the movies were good, i stayed awake for all of them with leah. aryan and walker fell asleep so we just decided they can sleep in here tonight with us. me and leah got out of the bed they were sleeping in a went over to make some food and chat on the couch. "so, jas, what's going on with you and walker, seriously, i saw the way you looked at him." great, of course leah knows, she always does. "i mean i really like him, obviously, but i don't want to ruin our friendship. and i don't think he likes me back" i told leah, just being honest, what i left out was half of the moments together that could be romantic. i'm trying to be shushed hoping walker doesn't hear. aryan already knows about everything, everyone does expect for him, which is a good thing. "oh god he probably hear us talking leah, stop now he knows i like him" i was so overthinking right now, i just have to calm down. "relax jasmine, he so did not hear anything, besides if he did atleast now he knows" right, yeah, he knows.

after that i fell asleep, there wasn't enough room on the couch, so we had to share the bed with walker and aryan. i got to where i was laying before curled up to the side on the edge of the bed. when suddenly i felt hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. it was walker, of course. i tried to just sleep and forget about this. trying to focus on him, but it was kind of hard not to when his head is on my shoulder, and arms wrapped around my waist. eventually i fell asleep, just to get woken up again by someone else who couldn't sleep. i actually thought it was walker, but seeing as he was still next to me it wasn't, i scanned around the room and it was aryan. he mouthed the words "i'm going on a walk, you coming ?" and i immediately got up, i haven't been able to hangout with aryan much but me and him used to be close. i grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 2:34 am, and we had filming the next day at 12. oh great i was going to be so miserable

. i scrolled through my phone while walking out the door, no new notifications from important stuff yet. only thing i had was people commenting "jasmine and walker are so cute!!" or "are they dating yet???" honestly it's getting kind of annoying, i might use my spam again just for like friends and actual good fans, not the one's who are OBSESSED with my love life. i mean it was so bad, last year one fan came to my house cause she thought that me and walker were dating, and she like tried to get it. of course i called the cops but like still it was crazy. i was still looking at my phone when i heard aryan talk. we talked about the normal, school, walker, set, filming, college plans, stuff like that. it was almost 3 now so we headed back up to the hotel room. i got back into the bed, walker wrapping his arms around be as if nothing had changed.

A NOTE FROM CHLO -

sorry for the short chapter, and no update for a fat min

there's more coming soon dw