Best friends?

Request by: Abigail931494

2 months earlier

"Hey, we've met before, the chemistry read." I smile at the young blonde boy. "Y/n, am I right? You're gonna be my Annabeth?" he grins at me like an idiot. I chuckle and nod "That would be me." 

"AAGHHG! Get off of me!" I chuckle as I try to push Walker off. "You're such a whiny baby." he chuckles as well.

"Y/n! Oh my gods, get here like right now!" He chuckles as he's searching me. Playing hide and seek became one of our favorite activities between scenes. 

Present time

"Hey wanker." I grin as I walk into Walker's trailer, I notice his stylist messing with his hair. "Don't you look dashing" I chuckle which immediately gets a reply "I would say the same about you, but yea...." he grins like an idiot, I know he's joking, I see it in his eyes and the way he looks me up and down.

I chuckle softly, making him smile. After we first met that smile quickly became my favourite in the world, the dimples, the light in his eyes. His eyes look like the ocean, a perfect light blue, I know it might sound cliché, but you can really drown in them. He's just so....I don't know, angelic. 

 "Earth to Y/n" he chuckles. "What?" I ask him confused "I asked if you're ready for the premiere, I mean, I can't tell if that's the look your stylist chose..." he shrugs jokingly. I playfully push him "I've always wondered what it'd be like to murder someone..." I tell him. "Awh you'd never murder me, I mean look at this cute face." he smiles as he puts his hands under his chin (you get what I mean right?) while fluttering his long eyelashes. "Cute?" I scoff "Ouch, heart broken" he holds his hand to his chest, right where his heart is.

"I hate you" "Awh, you're so cute when you try to be all mean" he tells me while staring at me. "Whatever" I groan "I love you too?" he smiles at me. And ugh, that smile, that smile is one day going to be my death, I swear to the gods. "I love you too...." I mumble. "I know you do" he grins as he blows me a kiss.

At the premiere

We're walking down the red carpet, cameras flashing, people trying to get our attention, it makes me anxious. The whole time I'm figeting with my jewelry, Walker notices and takes my hand in his "What are-" "shhh" he cuts me off "I'm here, you'll be fine." and for all the right reasons this made me feel safe and fine, he made me feel safe and fine. I squeeze his hand softly and he does the same, it assures me he's there with me.

We walk up to the rest of the cast "Hey Dior, Leah" I smile as I hug them both "I just love the dresses, marry me now?" I notice Walker catching up with the guys, but he didn't let go of my hand. I go to stand next to him and greet the guys "Aryan, Charlie, it's been so long!" I smile, gice Aryan a hug, and Charlie kisses my cheek.

 "Anxious?" he asks me "A little, is it that visible?" "nah, not really. But I see you scored yourself a man?" Charlie grins at me, I give him a confused look and his eyes glance towards Walker who's still holding my hand. "Oh, well, it's nothing. I was fidgeting with my jewelry and he took my hand." I explain "Righttttt....." he says not believing me.

We pose with the cast, then Aryan, Walker and me and then we take some pictures of just us since we're Annabeth and Percy. Walker puts his arm around my waits and it feels like there's a whole zoo in my stomach as I start to blush a little. "Am I making you blush, Y/n?" he whispers in my ear after we took pictures, "No....." I lie.

After the premiere 

"Let's get you home" Walker smiles at me. "I'm fine, I'm walking home, it's not that far, honestly" I nod. "You think that's stopping me from getting you home? I'll walk you home" he smiles at me and we start to walk to my house. I look around as we're talking, the sky is getting darker, weird, the sun isn't supposed to go down for another hour.

"So, Y/n...." he starts nervously "Yes, Walk?" I smile at him. I feel small driplets of water on my pale bare skin. "I need to tell you something, I really li-" "Oh my gods, it's starting to rain!" I exclaim happily, interupting Walker. "Ah, right" Walker nods "Well, we are in the right clothes to do that one tiktok....." he smiles that smile at me again. "NO WAYYYYY! You finally want to?!" I smile and place my phone in the grass under a tree, pulling the audio up. "Sure, yeah!" he grins and gets in position. I start the song and we dance in the rain in our fancy clothes. 

"So, what I was telling you...." he starts to talk again. "Walker...." I interrupt him again, "Yeah?" "I know" I smile at him. "You know?" he looks confused and suddenly it hits him "Oh, oh! you know.... so?" I don't answer him. Instead I lean in, softly pressing my maroon lips against his perfect plump ones. At first he doesn't do anything, too shocked, but once it dawns on him he pulls my closer by my waist, softly kissing me back.

He starts to lift me up and spin me around "Oh my gods, but me down, Wanker!" "Only if you admit to loving me." he grins. "Alright" I smile at him "I love you, Walker" he puts me down. "And I love you too" he smiles pressing his lips to mine again.

He pulls back after 2 minutes and I burst out laughing "What are you laughing at? you weirdo" he tells me. "Maroon is really your color" I grin, I watch his face switch into one of horror when he looks at my smudged lipstick. "I'm wearing lipstick, am I right?" he groans. I chuckle "You're very pretty?" I smile "Well, look at you" he says as he kisses me again.

So yeahhhhh

That's it loves<3

Also, cheesy or not?

I don't know if I love it or hate it if I'm being brutally honest

Alsooooo Maroon.....

Anyway thanks for reading!

Leave a request if you want

ALSO THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAID HE PUT HIS HAND UNDER HIS CHIN: