Valentines Day

Walker's perspective

"umh, Leena....?" I knock on my older sister's door and enter. "How would you like to be asked for Valentines day, I mean, if you didn't have a boyfriend...?" I chuckle nervously. I'm asking her since it's only a week till Valentine and I still have to ask Y/n to be my date to the Valentine's dance.

 "Oh my gods!" she exclaims "wh- what?" I ask confused "you have a crush on someone!" I feel my cheeks heat up "I- I mean, I guess." Why did I decide to ask her again? "nevermind" I groan and walk back to my bedroom.

 Y/n deserves the best of the best, she deserves the world honestly, she's the most kind and beautiful girl I've ever met, she's funny and clever and never fails to put a smile one anyones face. She makes me happy and makes me feel alive. And I'm going to make her happy, so i decide to text her best friend, Rose.

Me:

Hey Rose, it's me Walker

Rose: 

what's up?

Me:

straight to the point huh?

do you think you could give me Y/n's number?

Rose:

oh yeah sure

5555/

Me:

Rose, you're the literal best!!!

Great, I got her number, now I'm going to text her. What do I text her though? "Hey Y/n!", I delete it, no no no. I should ask her at school, right? Yes.

The next day

It's 7:30, really early, trust me, I know. It's the safest honestly, I decided I'm going to be her secret admirer, brilliant right? ofcourse!

 I walk inside the school, the halls are pretty empty, except for a few kids. I look for her locker, which isn't hard if you know I always stare at her when she's standig there. I get to her locker and slip in a little note, I hope she likes it!

 I walk further into the hallway and wait for her to arrive. After like 30 minutes I spot her, with her beautiful y/h/c hair, perfect y/e/c eyes and her cute smile. She's wearing a beautiful sundress, she doesn't seem to care that it's mid February, she looks as perfect as always, and I catch myself staring at her, unable to look away.

Your perspective

"Jesus Christ" I groan as I turn of my alarm and get up from my bed. I get ready for school, putting on my makeup and my favorite sundress. I know it's mid February and really cold, but it's almost Valentine and if I want to be asked to the dance I'll have to look my best. I take my backpack and walk to school.

 At school

I walk to my locker, meeting my best friend there. "Hey girl" i smile at her, "hey, did someone text you?" she grins at me. I look at her confused as I open my locker "no, why?" "You know who asked your phone number!" she slaps my back "ouch! You mean Voldemort?" I joke. "I will slap you again" she chukles and I laugh aswell "no way though, why would he ask for my number?". I look in my locker to grab my binders and notice a note "What's that?" Rose asks me and I take the envelope and open it. "Guess we'll find out" I grin, there's a letter in it, how cute.