He made her touch and rub her hand on his skin back and forth. His body was hard and firm, whereas her hands were extremely soft and tiny.

The tantalizing feel of her touch sent a shockwave to the man's body and he took a deep breath before guiding her hand lower and lower until it reached down his belt. 

He gave his blushing wife a look which she only understood when he made her firmly grab on to his belt. 

With her eyes fluttering and cheeks flushing furiously, she clumsily tried to undo his belt but was taking longer than usual. 

“C'mon, you can do it.” The man kissed her forehead and lowered himself to nudge his cheek against hers as he murmured. “I know you can.”

“How..to?” Fei was struggling and hiccuped when her cheek was bitten and then licked by the man. 

Yang chuckled against her cheek and firmly held her hand as he helped her undo the belt. It was undone in a second, leaving Fei bewildered for a moment. 

He wore the belt again and then taught her how it's done. “This is how it's done.” 

Fei nodded and gave a childish smile to him which softened his heart into mush. His eyes glimmered with love and he rained his kisses on her skin, pampering her with his lips. 

He slowly straightened his body and swiftly slid down his shirt off his body, revealing his ripped muscles glistening with sweat on his olive toned body. 

His movements were as though made out of elegance and royalty his aura gave off. He slightly squinted his slit eyes on his wife who was busy marveling at his physique with an open mouth. 

A charming grin appeared on his face as raised his hand to lightly tap on her cheek before caressing it lovingly.

Fei took a hold of his hand and rubbed her cheek against the back of his hand like a pet. Her actions were adorable to the man and his eyes visibly darkened.

“You're so lovely, Fei.” He snaked his other hand around her tiny waist and hoisted her on his waist. She obediently adjusted herself on his thighs and initiated a kiss. 

He gladly responded back while his hands ran all over her delicate body, making her slightly squirm as she tried to put more focus on the kiss.

Unable to take it anymore, Fei whined and broke the kiss first. Her body arched backward when his rough hands continued to do their work on her body. 

They trailed above her waist, teasing her fair and well-shaped mounds before circling each one of them. She whimpered and bit on her fingers to surpass the embarrassing noise as it continued on. 

Yang observed her restless self calmly and traced his hand above her bosom until it reached her neck, causing her to throw her head back. His knuckles drew a pattern on her throat, followed by her clavicle as he teased her. 

He slowly traced it down, his fingers gliding over the valley of her chest, and then lower and lower until they fell on her womb. This continued on for a while until it left Fei in a mess. 

She wanted more and more. 

“..more.”

“Hmm?” Yang hummed and grinned. “You've to tell me clearly, darling.” He will do whatever she asks for. 

Suddenly something unexpected happened for Yang, that is. Fei slowly opened her eyes and kissed the man on his cheek, causing his eyes to slightly widen and he looked at her with an amused expression. 

“..my turn.”  Fei whispered and pushed the man on the floor. She continued to kiss his cheek inch by inch, trailing them all over his face until her lips landed on his neck and the man slightly frowned, feeling a ticklish sensation teasing him because of her silky strands. 

Stunned, Yang closed his eyes and gulped, letting her do whatever she pleased. His adam's apple bobbed at the temptations which were calling out to him.

He might lose his mind. Yang cussed under his breath. 

He was losing himself slowly when she kissed him specifically where the scars on his body were visible. 

It was enough to turn him on, and to the point where perspiration started to form on his forehead in struggle. 

Suddenly she propped herself on his body and kissed him on his lips before biting and pulling on it, she is clearly trying to imitate his skills. Her tongue peeked out of her mouth and invited his lust to overcome his mind. 

She teased him with her tongue which produced a slippery sound of their wetness smacking against each other.

Yang moaned and was about to deepen the kiss but was denied of it when the vixen pulled back and giggled mischievously. 

“Let me, please?”

She wanted to be in control?
As if he'd let that happen!!

He couldn't take it anymore and swiftly pinned the playful minx on the floor. Then he adjusted himself between her legs and pinned both of her arms above her head.

“—mm..oh.” Fei mewled and wriggled underneath him. “You said you'd let me.” She huffed and puffed in anger.

Okay? When did he ever say that?
Such a liar! A total minx!

“Enough! Quit playing.” He hissed in frustration and bowed his head to ravage her lips to his heart’s content. 

Just because he relented to be gentle with her, now she's thinking that he'd let her pull on his reins as she pleased. Yang scoffed inside his mind. As if!

...