"It's just... it's been a lot," Alexia begins, her voice tinged with weariness as she leans against the wall of the broom closet. "Ever since last summer when I started to hear those annoying whispers... Warninging me of something, but not telling me about it."

Hermione listens attentively, her brow furrowing in concern as Alexia recounts the events of the past few weeks. She speaks of the persistent whispers in her mind, the haunting vision she experienced in the owlery, and the unsettling memories she witnessed in the Chamber of Maps.

As Hermione's frustration spills over into tears, Alexia's heart aches with remorse. She knows she should have confided in Hermione sooner, shared the burden weighing heavy on her heart. 

Wrapping her arms around Hermione, Alexia holds her close, offering silent apologies with each tender embrace.

"I'm so sorry, Hermione," Alexia murmurs, her voice laced with regret as she feels Hermione's tears dampen her shoulder. "I should have told you... I should have let you in."

Hermione's sobs begin to subside as Alexia's words wash over her, her grip on Alexia's shirt loosening slightly as she leans back to look into her girlfriend's eyes. "I just... I don't understand why you kept this from us... From me," Hermione admits, her voice thick with emotion.

Alexia's heart clenches at the vulnerability in Hermione's gaze, the pain reflected in her tear-stained eyes. Cupping Hermione's cheek gently, Alexia brushes away a stray tear, her own eyes shimmering with unshed emotion.

"I was scared, Hermione," Alexia confesses softly, her voice trembling with sincerity. "Nobody knows what's really happening to me except for two portraits."

Hermione's expression softens at Alexia's words, her features awash with understanding and compassion. With a deep sigh, she leans into Alexia's touch, seeking solace in the warmth of their bond.

Hermione whispers, her voice barely above a breath as she presses a gentle kiss to Alexia's lips. "Just promise me you won't shut me out again. Promise me we'll face whatever comes our way together."

Alexia's heart swelled with gratitude for Hermione's unwavering love and forgiveness, she leaned down, capturing Hermione's lips in hers once again before reaching into her pocket, she retrieved the letter from Sirius and offered it to Hermione with a shaky smile.

"Here," Alexia says softly, her voice thick with emotion. "Sirius wrote back... He's been helping me through all of this."

My Dearest Alexia,

I hope this letter finds you well, my dear niece. It warms my heart to know that you have reached out to me in your time of need, and I want you to know that I am always here for you, no matter what challenges you may face.

I understand that you have been going through some difficult times lately, with the whispers and visions troubling your mind. But please, my dear Alexia, know that you are not alone in this. I am here to support you every step of the way, and together, we will find a way to overcome whatever obstacles lie in our path.

I want you to remember that you are a strong and courageous young woman, with a heart full of love and a spirit that cannot be broken. Whatever doubts or fears may cloud your mind, know that you have the power within you to rise above them and emerge victorious.

I promise you, Alexia, that I will do everything in my power to help you find the answers you seek. I will search high and low, leaving no stone unturned until we unravel the mysteries that have been troubling you. And together, we will find a way to bring peace to your troubled mind.