0.1 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Comenzar desde el principio

"Care is right, fighting won't solve our situation." Elena said, as she longing look at Damon, who was ignoring her.

"But what the hell am I doing here?!" Katherine mumbled while warily eyeing the Originals family.

The Mikaelsons and Hayley were looking at them biwildered. Did they all just fell through the celling?! Since when does people fell from the celling!

Just then another crackling sound filled the Mikaelson mansion and everyone in the mansion felt it shake.

"An earthquake?" Kol questioned confused by the sudden events.

"It does not feel like an earthquake." Rebekah said.

Once again the crackling sound was heard and the whole mansion with the people in it shak uncontrollably.

"What The Hell Is Going On!!?" Klaus shouted as he fell on the floor.

"You tell us! Klaus I swear if this is one of your so called schemes then it's not funny!!" Damon snapped at him while trying not to fall as the whole place shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh really!? You are the one who is tress passing our home! So you tell us what is going on... Ouch!" Kol snarked as he also fell on the floor.

"Us?! Well I don't know about them but I'm not involved in what ever shit that is going on right now! And who the hell kidnapped me!?" Damon exclaimed.

"Try keeping the peace you say Elijah! Now look what they did now!" Klaus fumed.

"Klaus! We are telling the truth that we aren't the one who is doing this!" Bonnie yelled.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth!" Kol hissed.

Just then another figure fell through the celling startling everybody. But the house has stopped shaking now.

"Bloody Hell!" Finn groaned on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Klaus glared at his not so dead brother.

"Finn?" Freya whispered not believing her eyes.

"How?! You died!" Kol asked looking at him puzzled.

"Bloody hell." Rebekah whispered in disbelief.

Freya then runs towards Finn hugging him tightly.

"Mind telling us what this all is about." Elijah raised his eyebrow at Finn.

Elijah gut felling was saying that his brother is somehow connected with this matter.

"Um, well you see, They, no I mean I... Oh bloody hell! Look you have a daughter! There I said it!" Finn exclaimed.

"What!!?" Everyone shouted looking at him wide eyes.

"Who has a daughter!?" Rebekah asked shocked.