Everyday

Since the beginning of October, my social media is packed with content of Palestine and the genocide that's been happening. Of course I know, it didn't begin there but way back for over 74 years. For so long the people of Palestine and Gaza had to be kicked out of their homes/property just to suffer more.

From stories of their ancestors fleeing to get to safety, leaving their livelihood and how many of them have been killed.

And the more I've been looking at social media for any news and updates on what's happening, the more I seem to find myself loving the country, the people in it and how much they have been enduring the pain. Everytime I see a civilians brutally injured or martyred by the hands of the Zionists, my heart would ache or numb. Or if I see them smile like Bisan, one of the journalist in Gaza, or the children finding many ways to lift their spirits by playing around with their friends, my souls would heal.

You have no idea how much my life as well as others in the world are trying to amplify the voices of the unheard in Gaza. People who actually have a heart and soul to show they care for the Palestinians. We don't just go on social media for updates, we go to check up the people who are still alive, like they are our friends  and family members.

Because that is exactly what my life is like right now and I'll continue to support the cause for Palestine as much as can.

So thank you for reading this book where I write poems and thoughts on Palestine, your support means a lot to me.

So see you and Free Palestine 🍉🍉🍉🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸