Chaper 3 (Take A Peek)

^credits to my friend Amari for drawing this for the chapter!!!!^
(might get a bit spicy >;3)

Third person's POV:

It's only 9:00 in the morning an there's already chaos at the hotel. It wasn't anything bad It's just that today is the official reopening of the hotel and lots of sinners were already raring to join in and stay at it to redeem. Lucifer was supposed to leave today, but Charlie literally begged him to stay for one more day to help her, since it was one of the most important days for her and the hotel in general. Of course, Lucifer couldn't say no to his dear daughter.

Lucifer's POV:

Everyone including me were at the lobby, helping Charlie with the guests by carrying their luggage, showing them the way to their rooms and eat.
By talking to all of the guests, my vision of sinners actually improved a little. Some of them were actually really nice to everyone and clearly wanted to get better at the hotel. But sadly, not all of them were like this. Alastor was also down here talking to one of the guests when suddenly someone tripped over on someone's luggage and spilled their freshly made coffee right on the deers clothes.
,,Ah fuck! Sir, I'm so sorry-"
tried to apologize the guest, when Alastor cut them off.
,,It's okay my dear! Don't worry, I'm just going to go change now!"
he said optimistic as ever. I was really surprised by that reaction, but I'm assuming he didn't want to make a scene on a day important as this to Charlie. He also didn't seem to be bothered by the fact, that the coffee spilled on him was boiling hot.. or at least he tried to look that way. ,,(tch, what a show-off..)".

Third person's POV:

After this, Alastor quickly left the lobby, going to the way of his room up in the last floor.
But apparently he forgot something, because one of the nasty sinners ran up to the place the deer was standing at the moment before.
,,Hey! That ain't yours!"
suddenly yelled Vaggie, running up to the guest and snatching the object out of their hands. The object was Alastor's microphone-staff, that he left standing there in a hurry.
,,Damn it.."
she said angrily, while hushing the sinner away and looking around. Noticing Lucifer, Vaggie quickly ran up to him with the staff.
,,Hey your majesty.."
she started, nearing the king.
,,If that's no bother, could you please bring this back to Alastor? I'm afraid one of the guests will snatch and break it again.."
she asked a bit shy. Vaggie still wasn't too close with her girlfriend's father and she was scared to mess it up right at the start. But Lucifer smiled warmly back at her.
,,Just call me Lucifer, dear"
he said, taking the staff off her hands.
,,And of course! I'll bring it back to him, go continue to help out Charlie!"
he continued, getting a nod with a smile as a response.

Lucifer's POV:

,,(Well that's weird..)", I thought to myself going up the stairs to the radio demons room. ,,(Him leaving his microphone like that? Maybe the coffee did hurt after all)". Finnaly getting to Alastor's door, I knocked on it.
,,Hey Alastor! You forgot your staff at the lobby"
I said waiting for a response. Nothing. I could technically just leave it at his door, but there were just more sinners running around, who could just do the same as the one back there. Letting out a sigh I decided to come in and just leave it there.
,,I'm coming in!"
I yelled opening the door.

As I came in, the first thing I heard was the sound of water running, coming from another room, supposedly his bathroom. ,,(So that's why he didn't hear me)", I thought, letting his staff lean on the wall next to the door. I was just about to leave his room, but then my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to peek on what he's doing. The door was closed almost completely, but the little space in between was just enough for me to see him in the reflection of his mirror. Alastor was standing infront of the sink, trying to wash off the coffee stains from his clothing but.. ,,(Oh my..)".. without any shirt on. Of course he had to take it off to wash, but.. Unholy hell, I could see his bare chest in the reflection in every detail.
It was beautifully decorated with multiple scars from his battles, even the one I healed myself a few days ago. It's not often I find a man this hot, but his lightly visible muscles, smooth on the eye skin and the scar pattern on his chest sent butterflies in my stomach. ,,(Fuck..)", I thought to myself. I couldn't help but stare at his body, light blush forming on my face.
But suddenly he turned off the water, what forced me to come back to my senses. Red-faced I quickly left Alastor's room before he could notice me.

Alastor's POV:

As I walked out of my bathroom, the first thing I saw my staff leaning on a wall next to the door. ,,(Huh.. I don't remember placing it there nor taking it with me at all)", I thought before getting a strange sense.. a different scent of blood.
An angel was in my room. A fallen one at least. How many fallen angels are staying at this hotel? Two as I know of. So either Vaggie or Lucifer were in my room..

Finally changing into some dry clothes and grabbing my staff, I went out of my room to go back to the lobby. ,,(This brat of a guest.. If they weren't an official guest here, they would be dead again by now.)", I thought to myself letting out a sigh.
Finally being back at the lobby I looked around. Hasn't been a moment when Vaggie ran up to me.
,,You good?"
she instantly asked, I assume a bit worried.
,,Couldn't be better my dear! Oh, my I ask, were you the one who brought me back my staff?"
I asked her with a smile.
,,Nope, I asked Lucifer to do that. I haven't seen him since.. but oh well"
she answered shrugging.

So Lucifer went to my room, huh..