FAMILY 「PART 2」

Start from the beginning

It's has been 10 minutes since Mei class start practicing, for once Mei saw the seriousness in her classmates eye's "Hey Mei! Could you help me a second" Haru who was a class president wave to called Mei and ask for her help "SURE! I BE THERE IN A SECOND!" Mei shout.She was helping one of her classmate with costume. Mei is not a very sociable person but her classmates still tried to make a comfortable vive for her. To them Mei is like another sister so they all tried their best to make her smile. Mei I'd very grateful for her classmates, thanks to them she can learn and have fun at the same time!.
"HEY GUYSSS!!" Miss Na came into her class and wave excitedly "are all of you ready for today??" Miss Na is a very bubbly and a caring teacher so ofc she is popular among students in Mochaco Academy. "Miss Na I'm so nervous!!!" Say one of Mei classmate "me too.." other follow, "Why? Its a gift for your mother's right? Why the nervousness?" Miss Na ask with a gentle voice while patting both of her student head "we need the audience to be satisfied.." one of the student spoke. Mei saw that all her classmate are full of worry, since day one they have been saying that we need to get the mothers satisfied so it wouldn't impact Reen performance. YES..the thing that Mei classmate worry to death is not their mothers unsatisfiedness but it was Reen's performance. If they mess up not only Reen will be mad but the whole teachers community will..Reen was called The secret gem in their shcool but all of teacher some say because of her beautiful eyes that attract other and some of them say its because her talent in all some sort of thing. Mei art teacher always brag about Reen everytime Mei class have an art class that day, the teacher always say that everytime Reen sit and paint in her class she look like a elegant heirness in manhwa.Every stroke of painting was always paint with elegance..sometimes Mei class need to stoped her art teacher just for them to finally learn. Back to the reality Mei only can hear her classmate whine about how much they worry "just don't pay intention to Reen performance..reminder this will be YOUR stage so go and have fun instead!!" That words make Mei classmate relief, hearing that really left a big impact on them knowing its THEIR time to shine. "THEN LETS MAKE IT OUR WAY!!" Haru shout and put his hand up front "OUR WAY!!" all of Mei classmate including her join and shout.

"Let's do our best guys!" Haru say giving he's full support to his classmate. It's time for Mei class to perform, while getting ready Mei suddenly felt cold so she knew Reen must've been near her "nervous?" Mei was suprise that she was right about Reen being around here "kinda.." Mei say nervously. "Just do your part..let me handle the rest.." Reen say softly, for the first time ever Mei felt like Reen start to care for her..is it because of riyu or the Top 5.
Ever since their first meeting Reen kept on warning Mei to stay away from her and the other member of Top 5. "I'll make sure the opening will be smooth Reen.. " Mei say confidently but Reen just stand there with no emotion "pls do Mei.." Reen turn and walk away from her but for Mei it's normal for Reen to not show her emotion so she couldn't care less.
As Mei started to continue with her make up without her noticing Reen actually glance at her one last time smirking "yk kid I was supposed to hurt you..but you make me care for you instead.." Reen said softly so nobody would notice then she start to walk away.

Loud applause were filled in the shcool main hall, a sign of satisfiedness from all of student parents. Mei felt relief that she finally complete her task to make sure the opening went smooth. "LOVELYYYY!!! ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB" the teacher who was responsible for these performance clap his heart out satisfied with Mei class performance "ROCHELLE HONEY!! GET READY IN 5 OK??!!" The teacher called up an unfamiliar name "Rochelle..?? I thought Reen was supposed to perform??" Mei was confused clearly she was sure that Reen was going to perform.." but Reen told Me she performing " Mei still deep in her thought. "I'm here mr.hart " Mei is very familiar with that voice..no doubt that that voice belong to none other than Reen. "WAIT YOUR NAME IS ROCHELLE BUT I THOUGHT-" Mei suddenly shout making everyone in the backstage turn their intentions to them "REENA ROCHELLE REYNERS" Reen cut Mei off "w-what?" Mei stood there still confused "my name..Reen is just a nickname yknow.." Reen say looking deep into Mei soul. "Rochelle pls dear whenever your ready" both of them was interrupted by Mr.Hart.
Reen just Singh "gtg" Reen say Mei just stood there nodding