The Worst Day Of My Life

Magsimula sa umpisa

The last time Ben saw him(her?) Was Vilgax pulling his best friend into the Null Void by his/her tail.

"I miss him too." Gwen said.

"Of course you'd miss your boyfriend." Ben muttered. Meaning to state a fact instead of mocking her but Gwen had taken offense to it.

Even when she insulted him he could only say "Uh hu. Understandable. Your always right."

Gwen had frowned and just went back to sitting in silence.

Max

"What's the problem with the rig?" The plumber asked.

"It isn't a problem with the Chaquetrix." Azmuth said, turning to Max "It's Ben. More accurately Ben's body. He is almost 12 correct? You humans start their biological transition into maturity around that age correct?"

"So your saying Ben's going through puberty?" Max asked "How is that effecting the girls?"

"It's actually interesting now that I can actually get a good look at it." Azmuth said showing a screen
"Feedback wasn't generated like the others. She knew her purpose as well as the devices. She WAS what the transformations were supposed to be. She was generated with a mind that matched Ben's."

"So the reason Feedback was being used so much is-"

"Ben is developing. I think you need to inform him now while I work on this." Azmuth said "I believe it is time the true nature of the Chaquetrix was revealed to him."

It was later that day Ben had gotten 'The Talk' from Max and a more clinical version from Azmuth.

"So...Feedback died because..." Ben hadn't felt better at the fact his own biology was what got Feedback killed.

" Ben hadn't felt better at the fact his own biology was what got Feedback killed

Looking at a picture of the two together had Ben shaking. She was always different from the others in the most awesome way. The girls played the part of heros but she acted like it. Reminding him of heros like Supergirl or in a few years one called Mirko would be written. Her personality just screamed 'Yeah... I am the shit and I'm about to rock yours.'

"Here." Azmuth said handing Ben the Chaquetrix "It is your choice to wear it again. It is a responsibility a lesser man would crumble under but I can see a bright future with you having it."

Ben hadn't put it back on. He couldn't even look at it right now Or the girls again. He knew they wouldn't want to see him again.

Current day