𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ!"

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

Everyone in the room went silent at this. The way Billy said this made my heart ache for him, to me he wasn't a psycho but just someone broken who decided to get over it by acting revenge on the woman who ruined his life and taking away someone else's life she cared about. When Stu got over the initial shock he seemed to mirror my sadness, he rocked me more while hugging me tighter and nuzzling into my shoulder more. I didn't fight him on this, I needed the comfort as well knowing one of my long term friends has been hurting for a very long time. "Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour, certainly fucked you up and made you have sex with a psychopath," Billy says smirking at the end. Stu instantly brightens when he sees Billy smile, placing his chin on top of my head, "that's right! You gave it up, now you're no longer a virgin OOOO!" Stu wheezes while he says this, as if he's laughing so hard he can't breathe. "Now you gotta die, right y/n," Stu asks me grinning while pointing the gun at Sidney. "Those are the rules," I mutter looking down at the floor. Billy smirks at me before going behind Sidney and swiftly securing her in place with a knife to her neck and hand round her waist. "Just pretend it's all a scary movie Doll, how do you think it's gonna end?" Billy says, looking at me. The look he sends me holds great adoration, encouragement which I can only assume is supposed to help ease my nerves and comfort me.

"Oh! OH! This is the greatest part, you're gonna love this sweetheart," Stu says, hugging me tightly as if I was a plushie, swaying me side to side before continuing, "we got a surprise for you Sid." Billy pushes Sidney back into the counter harshly as Stu passes me over to him. He keeps a firm grip around my waist as he holds me to his chest tightly while pointing the knife at Sidney. Stu puts the gun down on a counter close to the door he's going to walk through, "oh yeah you're gonna love this one, it's a scream baby, hold on one second," Stu says turning around so he faces us. "I'll be right back," Stu says dramatically as he walks through the door backwards. "You know what time it is Sid? It's after midnight, your mom's anniversary, congratulations we killed her one year ago today," Billy says taunting Sid. While waiting he snuggles into my neck inhaling deeply as if he's in paradise, a soft smile makes his way onto his lips. His eyes close for a second before they open and glare at Sidney again. "Attention, oh what do we have behind door number three Sidney," Stu comes back through the door, pushing a very beaten up man out of it in front of him. "Daddy!" Sidney yells lunging for him. Billy blocks her with his knife easily, "woah hold it! That's enough," he says firmly, looking her in the eyes. Sidney backs up again looking at her dad in distress. Stu kicks behind Sidney's dad's knees forcing them to buckle. Stu picks up the voice changer that's been placed on the counter, "guess we won't be needing this anymore huh," Stu says shoving the box into the man's breast pocket. "And ohhh look at this, ring ring won't need this," Stu says as he shoves a phone into the same pocket. Sidney's dad sits there and cries over the fact he can't save his daughter from the situation they're in.

"Got the ending figured out yet Doll?" Billy asks you suddenly, nuzzling my neck again. Stu looks up at me with glee as I answer, "Sidney's dad takes the blame for the murders this year," I say quietly. Billy smirks in my neck, nuzzling it again, "What a clever Little Warrior," he purrs out gently.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
Sorry there was no update yesterday, I was ill so didn't really get out of bed much, I'm feeling better now tho and back to daily updates hopefully 🤞

Lia9485  did this chapter and it's great.

~ Aj and Lia