𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇʏ."

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

The calling of my name penetrates my dreamless sleep. Opening my eyes I see Mr Becker shaking my shoulder firmly. I can barely register my surroundings, everything is blurry and there's a light ringing in my ears that won't go away. The sharp smell of smoke reaches my nostrils and wakes me up slightly. A blood curdling scream sounds from the backyard as I sit up slowly and carefully. Mr Becker rushes outside to check on who I assume was his wife judging by the pitch, but it could also be Casey. Now that I think about it, where is Casey? I try to stand but my knees buckle and I fall to the floor again. I decide to crawl over to the couch and I lean against it for support. My memories are fuzzy but I remember coming to the house that night and getting my choice overruled by Casey again but that's it, it's all fuzzy. Mr Becker comes in with his wife and she immediately checks over my injuries. Her salty tears irritate my cuts ever so slightly but not much.

I don't know how long I was sat there but I hear the sirens blaring outside before I'm placed on a stretcher and pushed to an ambulance. The doctor tells me that I've received a slight concussion and have some cuts that will scar but that I can go home. On my way out the police try to question me but the doctor explains that it will be best to question me tomorrow when I'm out of my shocked state. I recognise Deputy Dewey and slightly wave at him, he waves back and ushers me into his car quickly through the back of the hospital. As we drive past the front I see a sea of reporters waiting, most likely for me, at the front door and I quickly thank Dewey for the rescue.

We pull up to my house which is bathed in darkness, "I can stay with you tonight, if you want of course," Dewey says gently. I blink a couple of times, zoning out before shaking my head. "I'll be fine, thanks for the offer though," I say quietly, yawning afterwards. I still haven't remembered anything after Casey replacing my perfect choice with her choice again. I open my front door, waving bye to Dewey before shutting the door and locking it. I stumble up the stairs and face plant my bed, sighing in satisfaction. I look up and see my rabbit plush I got when I was 10. His name is Sooty and I haven't grown out of cuddling him to sleep. I know it's childish but he was my emotional support when it came to dealing with Casey and I guess I haven't grown out of that habit either as I sit up and place him in front of me, leaning him against my pillow.

"Hey Sooty, I don't really remember what happened today but I do know that Casey replaced my choice again with Nightmare On Elm Street," I say looking at the black rabbit. As usual he doesn't respond, but that's fine as when I talk with him I just want to be heard not actually create a conversation, and he doesn't talk so that makes him the perfect plush to talk to. A shadow creeps over my window, but I don't notice and continue to talk with Sooty. "I know right, you would think she's over Johnny Depp now. I mean we've only watched it over a hundred times but no, she's still watching it." Sooty stays stationary, "she's such a bitch I mean, I told her about my crush on Stu and not even two days later she brings me news she's dating him. That's beyond low, what's worse is he's dating someone who looks like a copy of her, they act a bit different sure but that shows he's got a type. It's clear that type is short, energetic, bob haired blondies not a (h/c), blunt and sleepy person like me, I mean even with a good amount of sleep I end up tired," I rant, letting out all my frustrations that have been built upon for years. "At least I'm friends with him, but I have feelings towards Billy too, and he's already dating Sidney. They've been in a healthy relationship for two years already, they're obviously gonna end up highschool sweethearts. Why must my heart long for the two people I can't have," I flop onto my bed in defeat. A tear rolls down my cheek as I lightly sob. "I'm not stealing someone's boyfriend, I'm not like Casey," I sob one last time before succumbing to the lull of sleep.

{Billy's POV}
After killing Casey, me and Stu retreated to my house to clean everything off and hide our costumes before making our way over to our Love's house. I creep up onto a ledge beside her window as Stu climbs a tree nearby. I position myself so I can look in without being seen. In the corner of my eye I see Stu's taking a picture, fanning it out afterwards, eyes fixed on your figure. I can hear her talking to her bunny like she did when she was little, she always was a cute one. Both me and Stu want to date her and each other but I have to be with Sidney for the plan to work and Tatum's just a tool for Stu to blend in. She's easy to deal with, Casey was also a mere tool in the plan.

She treated our sweet (y/n) like dirt throughout their entire lives, she also asked out Stu after she said she had a crush on him. What a horrible bitch. I grind my teeth together thinking about how bad our Doll was treated before smirking. Casey was fun to kill after all, causing her the amount of pain she caused (y/n) was worth it, and with Stu's knowledge on the place and the traditions within the family it was trivially easy, I just wish we didn't have to hurt (y/n). I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see Stu move closer taking another picture of her, grinning madly. "But I have feelings towards Billy too," the angelic voice brings my eyes back to her form. She's slumped over her bed in defeat looking at her stuffed animal. She complains some more before dozing off. I wait a few minutes, watching the steady rise and fall of her chest before slowly opening the window. I watch for a reaction before beckoning Stu over, slipping into the dark room quietly Stu following behind. We creep up beside her bed seeing the peaceful look on her face. Stu takes another picture, fanning it out gently as I brush my fingers over her tear stained cheeks. When Stu told me she was still conscious even after having a chair thrown at her I was proud. She may be my Doll but she was also a warrior through and through, never backing down from a fight while also making sure her friends are safe. When I heard her voice over the phone instead of Casey's I froze, her voice was just so captivating. Stu grabs a blanket from the closet on the other side of her room, tucking her in gently and brushing his fingers through her hair. We hear movement downstairs and know her parents are home, so we sneak back out the window. Looking at her figure one last time before disappearing into the shadows, like a ghost.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
Second chapter already?! Big thanks to Lia9485  for writing this one :3 Hope y'all are enjoying and we'll see you in the next chapter!!

~ Aj and Lia