CHAPTER 73: Dynamight's Advice

The Delinquents VS The Troublemakers

{Katsuki Bakugo}

"Ha. You guys are not fooling anybody, we are better then you and we will take you down to prove it" the brats yelled.

"Ohhh? The bring it on, let's have a proper fight!" I yelled with explosions going off in my hand.

*Zap*

My mask this little brat!

"My binging balls will make a feast out of you, bet you did not see that coming! These monsters are super fast and strong!" a brat said.

*Whoosh*

Assault Dust!

"Those guys are not going to know what hit him, come on let's go!" a brat said.

A dust cloud?

Viral Cosmo

Electromagnetic Bullet!

Pancake Slam!

Hula Hoop Attack!

Go tongue Tank bleh!

*Explode*

"Uhhhh what? Kids, these days are stupidly strong! How is this even possible? Back when I was their age, I was just learning how to get my yell working! I think this much power when you are just a tide, it should be illegal!" Mic yelled.

{Gang Orca}

I am standing with the five students remaining as we watch the fish turds.

"Gang Orca, is this ok?" the students asked.

"Ok? Why would you ask, do you think I am not paying attention? That...this was unexpected, not the outcome, I planned this from the very beginning?" I said, angrily.

"No sir! Of course we are sorry!" the students said, apologetically.

"These are inspiring young heroes, they maybe failures but they can handle themselves" I said to the students.

Especially those two.

Katsuki Bakugo and Inasa Yoarashi.

{Katsuki Bakugo}

"Pretty bold of them to attack without hesitation like that...I am almost impressed" I said with a smirk.

"It is so sad, I want to be their friend! Even if it was not part of our training" baldy said.

"No way? They are not scared of our quirks at all...seriously?" the brat that hit me said.

"They think that they are better than us just cause they are older than us!" the blonde punk said.

"Come on everyone, let's show them more on what we have got!" the brat said.

"Leave it up to me, Queen Beam" a brat said.

*Zap*

"Hey, wow...you have got a beautiful face dear, do not let that frown spoil the effect" I said.

Ahhhhhhh!

*Poof*

"Sorry hun, it was an illusion for ya. Wouldn't it be like so swoony though, our school is mega old fashioned and does not allow us to go on dates...ugh, it is the worst" the Shiketsu extra said.

Hahahahahaha!

"Anyway, let's do the thing we were talking about guys!" baldy asked.

{The Punks}